Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shawn
2. Your age - 30
3. Time zone - PST U.S.A
4. Average online per day - 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - SAHP | Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname - Rocky Waters
7. Your ID - 179879

Additional information

1. Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1a) I want to be the leader of the FIB because I have, I have a strong sense of justice and a bitter hatred for corruption, I love Law Enforcement and have served in all Legal organizations. I served as Larry McGavins replacement as Sheriff, and I was able to successfully complete the term while implementing my own programs and initiatives which yielded positive results

2a) I understand that that the candidate pool for this new term is extremely saturated with talented and experienced prospects nevertheless, my discipline and dedication within any ORG I pledge loyalty to is second to none I am able to stay cool under pressure and deal with stressful situation gracefully, and if you look at my track record I do not chase rank I simple put in the hours and maintain my commitment to my duties the ORG and its HC until the very last day of term.

3a) I want to be given the opportunity to lead this organization because I know I have the natural leadership ability required to do so, I am also a great judge of character and I will staff every department with the right people, I will make it my personal mission to eliminate corruption within the FIB as well as all other legal ORGS it is my belief that no one is above the law.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

1) I will work earnestly to repair the broken connections between the FIB and all the other Law Enforcement Organizations in the city, it is my belief that trust, and respect are earned, and I will work tirelessly to rebuild the states Faith in its number 1 weapon against crime and corruption in San Andreas. I will make it my mission to incorporate the might of the NG, LSPD, SAHP and the Secret Service into the FIB's Goal of Safeguarding the citizens of San Andreas from the evils of terrorism and criminal activities. If appointed to the seat of Director, I will be ensuring that all of the States LEO's work together and form solutions as a Unit.

2) Although it would be ambitious and highly experimental, I would like to establish the Joint Strike Task Force this would be a small unit comprised of 5 of the best operators from within FIB they would assist other Orgs with operations like Ammo Run and Encashment they could also be dispatched to Help UC with Contraband Busts and provide fire support to any ORG in need who thus allowing us to keep units from other departments focused on their primary functions

3) I want to reestablish A Public Relations division to handle IC Events and serve as a Liaison to Life Invader it is my aim to build trust through transparency and create a more positive image of the Bureau
4) I want to keep FIB units mobile; I want them patrolling the city and the sandy shores area I want them to crack down on air smugglers at the sandy airfield and I want them to assist SAHP and LSPD when they struggle with numbers and to coordinate weekly with the other ORGs to root out corruption in every LEO.

Thank you in advance for your consideration

-Rocky Waters

Donte Shepard

EMS Curator. SAHP Curator.
Server Administrator
This Guy Right Here is the One you want to Lead any type of organization, he knew what he was doign in is last Leadership position. He is quick to make Decisions and Dosent choke under pressure, Iv known this Guy for a long while and he is 100% a Boneified Leader.

DaGGeR

Player
Player
Big + this guy can change the state of this organization to better, hes the man for the job.

John Dark

Ғогцм Шдггіог
Player
+1 been with him for 3 months and i believe he can archive anything

Jone Snow

Player
Player
👉Best leader ever 👈 he was one of the best👌👌👌 leaders in SAHP and im sure he is the best man for this job. I will vote for him anytime anywhere Big ++++++++

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
+1 This guy need to be a leader I trust him with all my heart and support him 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom