Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
1. Your name: Soham Sengupta
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT:5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Neelx7340 #2532
6. Your Nickname: NEEL XAVIER
7. Your ID:_-_

1> Leader o National Guard

2> why do you want to be a leader of this organization?

>> I have been a Member of National guard in another city (EN Server 1) I gave my best for the Org and now i got a Position Of 2ndL.T , I am Also Leading Recruitment also . I Will try to Create a Enviorment Mixtures Of Joy < Discipline << No Rule Breaks <<< No Boring Stuff <<<< Interesting Events

I WILL GIVE MY 100% To Bring National Guard On TOP !!!

<As per My Experience Recruitment And Retention is the Most important department so at first it will be my main focus ! Then my 2nd focus will be the Base Police Or MP so they will have focus upon all the units about there logs or they stealing something from our Armory or not! So they can aware them about general rule 6.3

<< I will make sure that all the special forces should be ready for any situation just like SASD will always be ready for responding Global situations And Crm to help them up with medics and extra armory !

<<< another important part is Air Force I will Make sure they scouts the base by following the Scout Route ! and they just do classified missions to gather raid intel

<<<< I will also Be At the base maximum time!! I will Make sure that they dont leave the gates alone and mentioning its boring bonuses will be given to the deserving Candidates ! After completing the official stuffs like ammo run or gheeto patrol ! i will try to give them a fun Combat Training Or raid Training <<<<< And every Week i Will Throw a Promotion ceremony ! also

Regards
Neel Xavier

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Application lacking effort/planning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom