Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1. Hovhannes
2. 22
3. GMT +4
4. 4-7 hours
5. Hov#4747
6. Hov Cartier
7. 8798

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Judging by the current state of legal orgs and FIB specifically, I feel that my experience in this city and my personal qualities will help regain the strength and importance of FIB in the server. There is so much potential to change the whole dynamics of the city by strengthening FIB as an org, and I am sure I can deliver just that and engage the community into the org once more.

People can say whatever they want and can make all the promises in the world, but when it is actually time to perform nobody does what they are supposed to. Just because someone had a leadership position before does not mean they were a leader. I have been a leader multiple times, I made Bloods reach 100% turf twice and nobody has done that after me with the gang. I made my family grow from a mid ranking family to a rank one family who held the spot for months, and I did this with fairness, structure and my personal way of leading people. I want to do the same for FIB if given the chance, and create one of the strongest orgs this city has ever seen.

I make sure to create a foundation for future leaders by mentoring new promising talent that I find in my organizations and groups of people. I want to make each department and each sector of the organization a force to be reckoned with on its own, and to do this, I want to go and find the talent, give the opportunity and help future FIB leaders flourish, in this way I will set a system which will always work, and with people who will know exactly what they are doing.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The RP of the whole city has declined recently, and in my opinion, the easiest way to restart and re-establish the standards of RP have to start from legal orgs, an especially the FIB. I would try my best to create criteria and foundations for easy flowing natural RP within the org, by opening new divisions of labor, such as a counter-terrorist unit which would be in-joint organization with the UC department, and their missions would be to go and find most wanted criminals and threats in the city. Interrogation scenarios need to increase, as these are the core of character development in the city, As long as the rules are followed, the potential for RP is infinite. Creating RP tension and RP alliances with organizations connects the whole legal and criminal networks together, and therefore, the whole city will start to move in unison, with each organization doing their own part, while maintain a high level of RP and a flourishing community.

Thank you.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Information
1. Hovhannes
2. 22
3. GMT +4
4. 4-7 hours
5. Hov#4747
6. Hov Cartier
7. 8798

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Judging by the current state of legal orgs and FIB specifically, I feel that my experience in this city and my personal qualities will help regain the strength and importance of FIB in the server. There is so much potential to change the whole dynamics of the city by strengthening FIB as an org, and I am sure I can deliver just that and engage the community into the org once more.

People can say whatever they want and can make all the promises in the world, but when it is actually time to perform nobody does what they are supposed to. Just because someone had a leadership position before does not mean they were a leader. I have been a leader multiple times, I made Bloods reach 100% turf twice and nobody has done that after me with the gang. I made my family grow from a mid ranking family to a rank one family who held the spot for months, and I did this with fairness, structure and my personal way of leading people. I want to do the same for FIB if given the chance, and create one of the strongest orgs this city has ever seen.

I make sure to create a foundation for future leaders by mentoring new promising talent that I find in my organizations and groups of people. I want to make each department and each sector of the organization a force to be reckoned with on its own, and to do this, I want to go and find the talent, give the opportunity and help future FIB leaders flourish, in this way I will set a system which will always work, and with people who will know exactly what they are doing.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The RP of the whole city has declined recently, and in my opinion, the easiest way to restart and re-establish the standards of RP have to start from legal orgs, an especially the FIB. I would try my best to create criteria and foundations for easy flowing natural RP within the org, by opening new divisions of labor, such as a counter-terrorist unit which would be in-joint organization with the UC department, and their missions would be to go and find most wanted criminals and threats in the city. Interrogation scenarios need to increase, as these are the core of character development in the city, As long as the rules are followed, the potential for RP is infinite. Creating RP tension and RP alliances with organizations connects the whole legal and criminal networks together, and therefore, the whole city will start to move in unison, with each organization doing their own part, while maintain a high level of RP and a flourishing community.

Thank you.
A big vouch for Hov +1

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
Hov is an og, one of the best people i've known in city, serious person and literally the best leader you can possibly have, especially today with so many new people in city that have less experience than him.
He was co-leader then leader of the Slaughter Gang Family for months, easily one of the best families ever in GRP and also Leader of Bloods Gang which he ran successfully and i was part of the whole journey with him, so i can definitely vouche 100% he will be one of the best FIB Directors this city has ever seen. He also has FIB experience.

+ Good Luck brother 💙 SG & PB ON TOP.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Hov is an og, one of the best people i've known in city, serious person and literally the best leader you can possibly have, especially today with so many new people in city that have less experience than him.
He was co-leader then leader of the Slaughter Gang Family for months, easily one of the best families ever in GRP and also Leader of Bloods Gang which he ran successfully and i was part of the whole journey with him, so i can definitely vouche 100% he will be one of the best FIB Directors this city has ever seen. He also has FIB experience.

+ Good Luck brother 💙 SG & PB ON TOP.
appreciate the kind words brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom