Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zquall Okaan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2022
Time of violation
01:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzzxns1cnd4

stalion glow

Player
Player
that whole event was bugged for me i coudnt change guns or shoot and i know i didnt kill anyone there because i left the event because i was fully bugged too many people at the event for my pc to handle haha and i know for a fact i didnt cheat because i didnt kill anyone there or do anything i just closed my game. i can ask few of my family members pov you can hear me say in the backround im bugged im leaving

Last edited:

stalion glow

Player
Player
i understand why you think i would cheat after watching that video i would have done the same thing and report but this has happend before to me because i do have a shit PC haha but in a race this is proof Approved - Example#1: Demorgan for pending cheats | Gane$h Gaitondey James Pluxury did a PC check on me and i was clean and im more than happy to get PC checked once more if thats whats needed to prove that im not a cheater ill do it happliy also can get the POV of my friends of me saying "im leaving im bugged i cant shoot" and stuff like that several times thanks!

josh zelensky

Player
Player
iv know stalion for about 8 or 9 months now i can 110% back him up with his shit pc as he always is lagging even when he speaks or when he drives and he always crashes in grand and other games but he would never hack

Jordan Flex

cracked
Player
that whole event was bugged for me i coudnt change guns or shoot and i know i didnt kill anyone there because i left the event because i was fully bugged too many people at the event for my pc to handle haha and i know for a fact i didnt cheat because i didnt kill anyone there or do anything i just closed my game. i can ask few of my family members pov you can hear me say in the backround im bugged im leaving

do u have pov for this ?

stalion glow

Player
Player
do u have pov for this ?
unfortunately i do not. as mentioned i was fully bugged and glitched so i left i closed grand and reloged i have not killed anyone and did anything in the event apart from being weird. thats why i mentioned i can show my friends POV, and you can hear me say im fully bugged and glitched i cant shoot and me saying in that video im leaving. i can do whatever it is to prove that im not a cheater! i just have a shitty PC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom