Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Miyagi Zoom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2021
Time of violation
19:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD4Igqql2Eg&ab_channel=Maxim

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
dont act smart....why u ended pov when I died?? submit complete pov. even last time also u reported my fam people by ending ur pov when they died. stop using the pov loophole to ban people.
and admin can u notice discord sound behind...punish them for meta gaming.

Last edited:

Miyagi

Player
Player
dont act smart....why u ended pov when I died?? submit complete pov. stop using the pov loophole to ban people.
my game crash there. if the admin will ask for ill give it but u can see i gave u 53 two times and u had full hp and also my family gave u a lot of dmg.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
my game crash there. if the admin will ask for ill give it but u can see i gave u 53 two times and u had full hp and also my family gave u a lot of dmg.
if I use cheats why I died?? the damage u dealed may be a fake damage or may be a glitch, everything had changed after the last update.just say i died or not. no more discussion.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
u turned it off lol
am i looking like a fool for you?? lets see this time again administration supports you ill leave the server with my whole family and stop promoting the server...i don't need media partner status or anything...!! Disgusting punishing the innocents and supporting the toxic people...!! great administration 🙏

Miyagi

Player
Player
am i looking like a fool for you?? lets see this time again administration supports you ill leave the server with my whole family and stop promoting the server...i don't need media partner status or anything...!! Disgusting punishing the innocents and supporting the toxic people...!! great administration 🙏
just post your pov.

Miyagi

Player
Player
First, the administrations didn't even respond so how are you even saying that they are supporting toxic people. Second, if you are a media partner it doesn't mean you shouldn't know the rules. (Event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under red sphere must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban )

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

ID 14632 Upload your POV of this red circle event.
or will be punished for Event Rule 1.7

You have 12 hours to respond.

Any off-top conversations will result in a forum account ban.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
sanz did not use hacks because when he is a media partner why will he dou can see hiss streams that he is using hacks or not that time he did not stream but he streamed morning

Miyagi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

ID 14632 Upload your POV of this red circle event.
or will be punished for Event Rule 1.7

You have 12 hours to respond.

Any off-top conversations will result in a forum account ban.

12 hours pass

Ansh123

Player
Player
dont act smart....why u ended pov when I died?? submit complete pov. even last time also u reported my fam people by ending ur pov when they died. stop using the pov loophole to ban people.
my guy its a red circle event (ooc event) which means they can use discord for communication so its not meta gaming ig

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 14632 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom