Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neo Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Sep 12, 2022
Time
10:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/IJhk4EE

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello Lebron close to 2 months ago i got blacklisted from en2 for my discord account being hacked, Im making this appeal to try and get unbanned as i really do like playing this project and en2 especially. Im requesting for you to reconsider my blacklist as i didnt mean for what happened to happen and i couldn't prevent that as i wrote in different appeals i have no idea how my account got hacked i was at school i opened my phone and i saw that i signed out from discord i changed my password logged in and many people started sending me messages why i said such things i looked deleted what the hacker wrote and then i got blacklisted. Im really sorry for what happened. I know that it is my responsibility that my discord account got hacked and that I got banned but i request a second chance from you because i wasn't able to do anything to prevent it. I request a chance again even after 2 appeals i made got rejected because i truly do like playing en2 and love this project. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom