Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jad Xiliz
Administrators nickname
Jayden Hill
Date
Nov 6, 2022
Time
15:20
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1034814451116941372/1038834574718935140/image.png?width=994&height=559

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
image.png

My friends had an issue with removing warning when he bought premium prime with 40gc, I asked admin to come to the situation for a second because when I try to explain in admin report it says I write long message.

(Btw Floki came to situation and helped us for this)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

The admin was being Professional, when we are being Flooded with tickets, its impossible for admins to just TP to every "Come here" ticket, since as you know, there are many players that request admins for IC related things, so next time, you can place a ticket saying "We need an admin facing an issue with warning removal section" and the admins will gladly help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom