Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Administrators nickname
Nathan Voraz
Date
Nov 9, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/900a97

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
Hello, I believe that the owner of the report against me was the one who "bug abuse"
because he used the M - Esc - T - Esc to bug out the camera to be able to turn his camera in this own report.
(This provides benefit to be able to see everything when you normally cannot without calling ambulence)

All I did was put my gun away from my hand because I was reviving with him gun out on accedent,
why do I get banned for "bug abuse" when I put my gun away from hand because of mistake? :(

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
I try to make the situation better.. I fucked up I admit I revive with gun out, this is first time in years.

so I put gun away and run away from bad RP. I also came back to apologize say I am sorry OOC and then I finished him off so he wouldnt get robbed because that is fair thing. He reports me anyways for bug abuse when I try my best to not hurt RP in this mistake. All the while he is bug abusing himself by camera bug.. this makes me very upset hypocritical people saying I do somethign when tehy do it themselve :(

this person agree

aec8e6f0340d2afe533a14d4d4581234.png

this person agree
3ebfa65d653c1dac58f73afccca4dbdb.png

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
You put wrong decision for bug abuse and then say you did it by mistake, clearly it is the correct decision even if it was a mistake. you still bug abused...
I dont think you know what "abusing" means. Abusing is using a bug to gain an advantage. Like he did by using a bug to move his camera. Whereas I put my gun away from a mistake of pulling gun while reviving... these are two different things. You are not apart of the situation so why are you posting here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom