Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angelo Cartier
Administrators nickname
Charles Rowe
Date
Nov 16, 2022
Time
17:20
Proofs
https://files.fm/u/aduvu4c9t

Angelo Macher

Macher | Mandem Inc.
Player
I was banned for saying the f-word. I understand this is agianst the rules and i am deeply sorry for my actions. I kow this doesnt justify it but the reason i said it was bcs i was killed in the gas station in my car and someone used their car to hit me a little bit outside the gas station so that they could rob me, they left me alone and then the members of the bloods gang came to me and tried to rob me and i was not about to be robbed bcs of someone else breaking the rules. I know that i should have jsut let the rp continue but i must amit i do have some anger issues irl and am battling a hard time OOC and i couldnt control myself at that moment. Pls i am asking from the bottom of my heart pls could you hear me out and remove just the ban, not the warning and demorgan. I really enjoy Grand rp and i have been playing on the server since may 2021 and do not have a bad history of a occurence like this. I hope you can hear me out and understand my position.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
I was banned for saying the f-word. I understand this is agianst the rules and i am deeply sorry for my actions. I kow this doesnt justify it but the reason i said it was bcs i was killed in the gas station in my car and someone used their car to hit me a little bit outside the gas station so that they could rob me, they left me alone and then the members of the bloods gang came to me and tried to rob me and i was not about to be robbed bcs of someone else breaking the rules. I know that i should have jsut let the rp continue but i must amit i do have some anger issues irl and am battling a hard time OOC and i couldnt control myself at that moment. Pls i am asking from the bottom of my heart pls could you hear me out and remove just the ban, not the warning and demorgan. I really enjoy Grand rp and i have been playing on the server since may 2021 and do not have a bad history of a occurence like this. I hope you can hear me out and understand my position.

Oh hell nah fam u did 2 clear rule breaks next time learn to watch your mouth.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
F-word is strictly prohibited, you have to sort out your anger issues as you mentioned away from players to not get further bans. Refer to the server rules till your return.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom