Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
FluffyFingers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 29, 2021
Time of violation
6:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_mvsDk6sM

Xulut Jr

Player
Player
He crashed and since he was dead he spawned at MD, yall agreed to go to MD and try to arrest him and his driver got away. C'mon fluffy, also one of those officers meta gamed the hell out of his ID. There was 3 of us there and yall just knew it was him thats clear meta gaming. ALSO UR IN DISCORD!! bro fluffly cmon bro lol youre better than this.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Pending response from ID 812.

• You have 12 hours.

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Pending response from ID 812.

• You have 12 hours.
Ok I was sitting at my fam house some kid meta gamed my ID and said that’s jordie (I had a mask and new clothes) then I hopped into a car to run I ran came back then I hit someone going 320+ died and my screen froze so i dm my friend on discord to tell them I’m about to hospital since I died and then I came back to house and they drove off LMAOO

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Ok I was sitting at my fam house some kid meta gamed my ID and said that’s jordie (I had a mask and new clothes) then I hopped into a car to run I ran came back then I hit someone going 320+ died and my screen froze so i dm my friend on discord to tell them I’m about to hospital since I died and then I came back to house and they drove off LMAOO
He told the cops to stay and wait and they ALL left

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
AND FLUFFY WAS IN A DISCORD VC

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Can you provide some evidence of the situation that you just described?

FluffyFingers

Player
Player
Arthur, 812 was being requested a passport after we arrived hearing shooting at this house. He ran in the house (refusing to comply with all the officers there) jumped in a car and drove away. He decided to turn around, and drive back to house (as seen in video), hit my car and died. At this point he chose to combat log to avoid arrest and / or keep his inventory. His friend said to wait here as he'd be back in 2 minutes. we waited about 5 minutes. Then we hear on the radio that 812 is in hospital avoiding police and running around. after 5 minutes of a foot / car chase we decided to report for combat log. Im sure once 812 saw the report he decided to come back to the scene of the incident. This is about 10 minutes after the initial incident and long after he re logged and decided to avoid police. Children like this will ruin experience for others and if he cant provide POV of the lies he told in this thread then please hit him for deceiving admins. thank you

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Arthur, 812 was being requested a passport after we arrived hearing shooting at this house. He ran in the house (refusing to comply with all the officers there) jumped in a car and drove away. He decided to turn around, and drive back to house (as seen in video), hit my car and died. At this point he chose to combat log to avoid arrest and / or keep his inventory. His friend said to wait here as he'd be back in 2 minutes. we waited about 5 minutes. Then we hear on the radio that 812 is in hospital avoiding police and running around. after 5 minutes of a foot / car chase we decided to report for combat log. Im sure once 812 saw the report he decided to come back to the scene of the incident. This is about 10 minutes after the initial incident and long after he re logged and decided to avoid police. Children like this will ruin experience for others and if he cant provide POV of the lies he told in this thread then please hit him for deceiving admins. thank you
LMAO YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT I got out of hospital there was 1 guy there he wasn’t talking I rented a car came back to my house/where I died to turn myself in then you mixed and said I took it to forums

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
You can see in your pov my friend telling you I crashed then after that he said I’m coming back

Blue Opium

Player
Player
Fluffy your honestly such a sad excuse for a human being idk why you choose to be a pussy ass ****** in a VIDEO game like fr get a life and talk to some girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom