Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nadia Jamal
2. Your age: 21 yo
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12:00 to 6:00 (really depends rn)
5. Average online per day: 11 hours
6. Your Discord: Queen of Chaos#6969
7. Your Nickname: Reyna Aces
8. Your ID: 13917 (twink: 1143)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I would love to help out in FIB and GOV, but if it's crime or state, really doesn't matter

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been on Grand for 1 year now, I started in EN2, learned alot of rules, laws and more when I was in legal and illigal organisations. I want to give it a try and helping out other people that needed help like I did in the beginning. I am also ready to learn even more about the city and it's rules!
2. What are your strengths? I can be very precise, I am friendly and a lil known to due to my reputation in EN2. If i am unsure, I would try consulting with other people/admins first and I can be creative at some points!
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can be very annoying, precise and annoyed easily but i try to keep my temper at it's lowest
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am ready to leave my RP-life behind if it's getting difficult with my main
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I don't own one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? For now, no, none at all

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

No longer wished to be considered at this time.
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom