Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayhind bosss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
11:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0WmGXy8C4sU

Jayhind boss

Player
Player
When me and my family members are on ooc event (fam raid) , we got shots in middle of the fight and shots from the roof you can seee in my 1st pov wait i will show you the screen shot of fire it's from 1st pov 0:17 minutes of 1st pov you can see

After that he jumped from roof then you can see his id , but who was that we don't know. I'm sending 1st pov

If you are free god so please see this my
2nd pov it's maked for you

Now they changed family name (MAHARLIKA)

Last edited:

Nick Maharlika

MostWanted | WestMafia
Player
If you are not blind look the bullet trace its from the road not on the roof lol and the other guy you saying he jump at the grass

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
When me and my family members are on ooc event (fam raid) , we got shots in middle of the fight and shots from the roof you can seee in my 1st pov wait i will show you the screen shot of fire it's from 1st pov 0:17 minutes of 1st pov you can see

After that he jumped from roof then you can see his id , but who was that we don't know. I'm sending 1st pov

If you are free god so please see this my
2nd pov it's maked for you

Now they changed family name (MAHARLIKA

Last edited:

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
bullets come from top how its possible and also one man is flying like god
Ahahaha this made me really laugh AHAHA flying like a God wiiiiii 😂😂😂 try to move ur mouse a little bit to see everything ahaha

Kael

Player
Player
Join our family so you will know that we dont cheat. Why we cheat that makes the game boring. We are recruiting anytime

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Gods you can see in her pov , we she is coming their that time my all family members are already dead , not from her bullets...

You can seen in my pov
Ahaha did u saw her pov? The one killing you freely is the guy from the grass? Ahaha your focus is on the road you don’t looked up or u didnt even check ur sides 😂

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Also gods you can see my and her pov , she is not kill us another guy kill us .. please we need justice
Thats the point other guy killed you or damage you but ur focus are on the road you let the guy from the grass spray his bullets to you ahaha 😂 do you really know what is your complain? In her Pov all her family are exposed you are just blind .

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Can you please decide what is your really complain 😂 or u just reporting because u keep losing? U said the bullets are from the roof. In the Pov its obvious its not from the roof its from above the grass ahaha 😂 try to move little when u shoot okay? So u will not be dead easily . Who shoot in a straight same position ahaha free kill 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom