Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pqeks_Frost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2022
Time of violation
22:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FlCXYUH6DWE

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
its not hacks its called when you get rev from 2 diff people :)

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
this drug effect is illegal

here is an example forum
to be honest the most of the rules maybe all of them same with en1 so posting en2 thread is not make sense most of en1 users using drug effect like that and never seen that before any1 got punished cause of that

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
my friend, you talk a lot, but you talk in vain. The discussion among people is not your concern, stfu.🗿🗿
I ain't your friend plus you are? Those people in the video just doubled rev the guy who is basically crying claiming it was hacks. People like this guy make us PvPers actually not wanna play since you guys are downgraded and cry whenever something ain't in your favoirs.. 🤷🏽‍♂️Get better in the game or just stop playing basically..

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Basically server is filled either with trash talkers or crybabies who lose in pvp 85% of the time🥱

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
I ain't your friend plus you are? Those people in the video just doubled rev the guy who is basically crying claiming it was hacks. People like this guy make us PvPers actually not wanna play since you guys are downgraded and cry whenever something ain't in your favoirs.. 🤷🏽‍♂️Get better in the game or just stop playing basically..

bro i am the only one in our family who died at the time of the incident and i wonder how i died. What does it concern you about this?
go and breathe oxygen

Semih Frost

FAST
Player

i have more pvp time than you and i never heard your name if you played pvp well i could hear it and you can't be my friend anyway amk.noname🗿🗿

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
• No cheats were found.
• However, it can be seen in ID 4057's pov that the drug effect has been changed. if ID 4057 does not return the standard effect within 24 hours he will receive a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom