Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kothaer_shelby
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs

Kothaer_Sh

Co-Leader in Arabian Cartel Family.
Player
Hi, all of participants players from our family got banned because of POV got late, All of 14 participants got POV's but because of bad internet in middle east they took time to upload them on Youtube, but I'm the only one who didn't got POV, because when the war ended I noticed that the NEVDIA RECORDING was off, even though that I turned it on before battle start, and you know guys about NEVIDA problems, It also might happened because of Desktop Capture problem in NEVIDA, I really don't know, also you can do PC check or anything you want to be sure that I did nothing wrong, also you will notice in my friends POV's that my play was really normal and nothing suspicious, I always record after events but this time, its my first time in Fam war and the record didn't work, I really cant do anything about it and I cant say more than its just fate, it was 100% accident and it will not happen again, I have a lot of clips shows that I'm playing normal and I really hope you understand my situation.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom