Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Eagle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL --: Raj Jasu
2. Your Age --: 17
3. Time zone --: IST (Indian standard time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 13-14 hours
5. Your Discord --: ToxicLord#1665
6. Your Nickname --: Assassin Max
7. Your ID --: 3938
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I) I am much experienced as I was working for SAHP as a HC in other city. I want to lead SAHP but now in a different city and in a different manner. I don't want to be a Sheriff just because I wanna show my power to others and show-off which is absolutely wrong. I want this power under me because I know, I follow a proper RP and the city will be safe in my hands.

II) I won't give high commands or promote only my friends. Whoever does hardwork he will get the promotions. They just have to be more active on duty and fill the logs properly.

III) I will be giving bonuses from my own pocket to top 10 officers. I won't cheat I will be very honest and all my officers (Low-rank Or High rank) will love working with each other.

IV) I have a good leadership qualities. Trust me people would love working under me.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
There will random checks for there health insurance and Gun license. They will be have a random searches for them. I will be helding surprise quizzes for everyone. I will make sure that my all officers will know the city rules and work hard and serve the city in good terms! It won't happen that there will be any partiality regarding the promotions. Officers violating severe rules will be directly blacklisted from the organization. Making minor mistakes is absolutely fine but repeating the same will not be tolerated. Will be hosting events too if possible for releasing the stress.

Thanks for spending your precious time! Anticipating a positive response from your end!
Regards, Assassin Max

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player

Gain more experience in SAHP before trying for leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom