Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
N_A
Suspect ID
89579, 79276
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
2:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mht0MEOdrY4

Alex Siemon

Player
Player
People were trolling, cop baiting, mic spamming, VDM. Need to have this resolved those players just seem like huge trolls. I am in SAHP, thus I have the bodycamera footage for those people. Tried calling an admin but they told me to "call police".

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
Hi, I’m playing 89579. I want to apologize for ruining you RP experience and want to give you some tips for future reference. I see that you a faire amount of experience on the server and I would love to see you enjoy the server while playing.

1. When players aren’t responding to you, cough drops! Cough drops more likely known as pressing f8. Its used to resetting your mic so others can hear you!

2. Following the correct format when posting a forum report. Follow the forum report format or it’ll be rejected!

3. Enjoy your time in this beautiful, non toxic and improving community and rp server. ❤️🦃

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
Hi, I’m playing 89579. I want to apologize for ruining you RP experience and want to give you some tips for future reference. I see that you a faire amount of experience on the server and I would love to see you enjoy the server while playing.

1. When players aren’t responding to you, cough drops! Cough drops more likely known as pressing f8. Its used to resetting your mic so others can hear you!

2. Following the correct format when posting a forum report. Follow the forum report format or it’ll be rejected!

3. Enjoy your time in this beautiful, non toxic and improving community and rp server. ❤️🦃
So down to earth this man! ++

Alex Siemon

Player
Player

Players did respond, and my colleague could hear me, I did follow the correct format for posting, and yes for the most part I do enjoy my time here.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
ID 89579
will receive a punishment for VDM + GR 3.1 + CR
ID 230129
will receive a punishment for Meta-gaming
ID 249232
will receive a punishment for Meta-gaming
ID 79276
will receive a punishment for Ear-raping
Also as LEOS/Police you could handle all of this ICly as those players were literally breaking multiple IC laws traffic and penal code

and instead of calling backup or tazing/arrest them..etc you decided to just say '' i'll see u on gov site ''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom