Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stalion glow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IR
L : Robert Glowacki
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone:
Greenwich Mean Time
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 17:00pm to 00:00 am
5. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours a day
6. Your Discord: Stalion Glow #6969
7. Your Nickname: Stalion Glow
8. Your ID: 4345
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime section

1. Why do you want to become an admin? why do i want to become an admin? ive been in GrandRP for almost a year now, from EN1 now to EN3. and i am really enjoying the server, it sucks when people ruin the roleplay by breaking rules. so i just wanna ensure that the people who hurt the roleplay get punished, and make sure everyones is getting top quality roleplay experience. i am very aware of the city rules, ive been in crime section of the roleplay and im sure i would be a good fit in that section. and i can ensure that each situation i may come aross its done accordingly and properly. answering/helping each new comer to the city, i can understand how tough and frustrating it can be to answer to hundreds of people in the game, also take care of forum reports, so i would be more than happy to help.

2. What are your strengths? im fluent in english, and polish. can keep my temper in tact and not let my emotions take over. i can multi task and think quick on my feet.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? . I attempt to please everyone, And i sometimes focus too much on the details.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES i am ready to leave my RP life behind, i had my fun time to help people even more.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? at the moment no, nothing is holding me back. i may change jobs but will not affect my play time.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom