Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hulk sippi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2022
Time of violation
22:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2Z7lm05K64c

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
nice editing video, YOU gave ME 5 seconds to leave MY fam house and i did just because fear rp but u failed to use ur brain and actknowledge that i had family members all around the street so i turned the corner and told my friend u guys gave me demands to leave lets clap them and u got ur shit rocked now ur on fourms lying...really ?also i do have pov of this full situation - for whatever admin takes this ticket iam id 23030

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Pulling up guns and armour who are strangers to u and what is rp reason behind coming to my fam house the and giving demand leave the area in 5 seconds u actually committed to do rdm near hood rich fam house so Ella what do u think we should start giving people demand who are not really engaging in rp and kill them which is not beneficial for us🤣🤣🤣

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
If u really want to fight , there is a thing called fam raid 😂

Last edited:

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
dear admin ibo,
I'm id 23030 and this is the full situation of what happened with these two gentlemen that pulled up to my family house and got 2 pieced together i feel like i followed all rp rules and me and my family member 2720 should not be at fault for this situation and those two should be reminded that lying to admins is not allowed and wasting peoples time like this isn't cool either.

ID | 23030 - POV (excuse my language :c)

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
there is RP situation already going on by ID 6099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom