Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Eagle
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Jan 1, 2023
Time
8:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Max Eagle

Player
Player
Hi sir!
I am Max Eagle a good citizen of city. I accept my mistake for failrp. But as you saw there that i was not responding nor moving because i had a headache and it was showing me reconnecting... When i came back i saw that bloods are near me and trying to rob me. At that movement i raised my hands and started running because they did not point guns at me. I asked an admin and he told me that even if they are holding guns u should fear (which i didnt know). I accept that demorgan but not a warning, i did not do it purposely. Honestly.
Its a really humble request to revoke the warning and give the first and a last chance pls. I swear i was not known to this. Pls show mercy, pls.
Thanks for your valuable time!
Anticipating a positive response from your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom