Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
George Carrera
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Jan 4, 2023
Time
06:00
Proofs
https://postimg.cc/nCkyfDsQ

Fountain

Player
Player
Hi, I saw advertisment and went to plant a battery. A guy told to get on roof. Location was near LSPD and there were stairs to get on roof. I asked assistant where is written that its not allowed to plant on roof. He sent me rule about helicopter and roof. People IRL do plant panels on roof and I cant understand why Im burning 2 hours in jail if it seemed not be a rulebrake to plant there and other 10 people planted there aswell.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

The location of the solar panel was not the problem, the issue is that you have placed the solar panel half way under ground which is UB and can get you banned for it, be more careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom