Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - MC Ghandiguttah.no#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddi DeLaLucci
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading Marabunta for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Marabunta. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Marabunta.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Marabuntas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Marabunta like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Last edited:

King Jacob

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - MC Ghandiguttah.no#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddi Putin
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading Marabunta for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Marabunta. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Marabunta, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Marabunta.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Marabuntas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Marabunta like never seen before, more innovative than ever.
Vouch

SonOfZeus

https://www.youtube.com/sonofzeustv
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
2. Age: 29
3. GMT+2
4. 10 hours (5 hr LIVE on stream)
5. SonOfZeus#0465
6. Your Nickname : LAKIS MIDAS
7. Your ID : 35972

Additional information

1. Leader of : MARABUNTA Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been playing the server for quite a while, I have a good understanding of rules and events,but actually i have noticed that the previous leader of each Gang side they cant afford the pressure of being a leader in such a huge number of activity per Gang !
One and the most important reason that Gangs Leaderships changing every time its because the Leaders cant handle the Gang members..A Leader need to win the honor / respect / trust /fear(IC) so the followers understand he s needs !
Since Someone Achieve that the whole organization its going to grow up and day by day reach the TOP !
That is my Goal and i have done it for the past Years in every gta server i have played with my Team . With my Captains . With my team members !
I know the way and even in such a small period in this Server already have done my part as a simply Family Leader ! Next level ? You guys have/MUST give me Marabuntas and with that Decision i will play my role and bring them On TOP. What that means ? Activity in every Gang event .
Groove activity daily 24/7 ! Win win situation for servers prestige and of course mines!

2. I have multiyear experience and leading the Greek Criminal Scene for ages. I recently discovered gta 5 grand because I was mainly a FIVEM RP player and didn't really have much experience with rage mp. I have been a criminal boss for street gangs, mafias, cartels and I have been leading every roleplay scenario (criminal or civilian) within these years you can imagine. I can see there is a clear difference on roleplay level between greek fivem rp and Grand rp and I would like to take a more important role in Grand by leading Marabuntas. I got the Experience, I got the right people on my hands,I got the will, I can show the way now!

3. Im a famous Greek Streamer and well-known in my country for my GTA Roleplay. I believe I can support Grand in a different way and I believe by leading Marabunta I will be able to show to everyone how awesome, organized and hard-working Grand server it is.

4. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As I said I have multiyear Criminal Roleplay experience and have participated in numerous criminal and civilian scenarios. Let me say for starters that I am definitely in love with every feature of Grand and I want to lead the way for some next level roleplay scenarios. Now let me indicate you the reasons you should rest assured that the Roleplay Level in Marabuntas - leaded by me, will be top tier. My original criminal mafia is called BRATVA, which exists for around 5 years or so, we are 80 or we can become thousand. We are very strict, hard-working and always going by the book. In our discord you can find out more about our strict recruitment, how BRATVA captains always leading and shotcalling everything and everybody following them without second thought.
Every member of my group from the highest to the lowest is trained to strictly listen to shotcalls and have experience on criminal roleplaying. So my achievement will be to transfer BRATVA legacy in your server as Marabunta.

~THE TIME HAS COME! LETS BRING BACK MARABUNTA ON TOP !!!~

Chalked

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Huston Dickey
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central Standard Time
4. Average online per day
7+ hours
5. Your Discord
itsChalked#5440
6. Your Nickname
Taylor Chalked
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Currently not a leader of anything.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I see how other orgs are going now and seems to be dying after a while so I would build the org up with active members
I think running an org would be fun and new aspect to Roleplaying.
I have run sheriffs office in other cities and I want to do criminal stuff now
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I think organization should be more controlled with its members. Everything should be explained like when you do gang events.

LiL Charlie

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

1. I have been playing the server for quite a while, I have a good understanding of rules and events,but actually i have noticed that the previous leader of each Gang side they cant afford the pressure of being a leader in such a huge number of activity per Gang !
One and the most important reason that Gangs Leaderships changing every time its because the Leaders cant handle the Gang members..A Leader need to win the honor / respect / trust /fear(IC) so the followers understand he s needs !
Since Someone Achieve that the whole organization its going to grow up and day by day reach the TOP !
That is my Goal and i have done it for the past Years in every gta server i have played with my Team . With my Captains . With my team members !
I know the way and even in such a small period in this Server already have done my part as a simply Family Leader ! Next level ? You guys have/MUST give me Marabuntas and with that Decision i will play my role and bring them On TOP. What that means ? Activity in every Gang event .
Groove activity daily 24/7 ! Win win situation for servers prestige and of course mines!

2. I have multiyear experience and leading the Greek Criminal Scene for ages. I recently discovered gta 5 grand because I was mainly a FIVEM RP player and didn't really have much experience with rage mp. I have been a criminal boss for street gangs, mafias, cartels and I have been leading every roleplay scenario (criminal or civilian) within these years you can imagine. I can see there is a clear difference on roleplay level between greek fivem rp and Grand rp and I would like to take a more important role in Grand by leading Marabuntas. I got the Experience, I got the right people on my hands,I got the will, I can show the way now!

3. Im a famous Greek Streamer and well-known in my country for my GTA Roleplay. I believe I can support Grand in a different way and I believe by leading Marabunta I will be able to show to everyone how awesome, organized and hard-working Grand server it is.

As I said I have multiyear Criminal Roleplay experience and have participated in numerous criminal and civilian scenarios. Let me say for starters that I am definitely in love with every feature of Grand and I want to lead the way for some next level roleplay scenarios. Now let me indicate you the reasons you should rest assured that the Roleplay Level in Marabuntas - leaded by me, will be top tier. My original criminal mafia is called BRATVA, which exists for around 5 years or so, we are 80 or we can become thousand. We are very strict, hard-working and always going by the book. In our discord you can find out more about our strict recruitment, how BRATVA captains always leading and shotcalling everything and everybody following them without second thought.
Every member of my group from the highest to the lowest is trained to strictly listen to shotcalls and have experience on criminal roleplaying. So my achievement will be to transfer BRATVA legacy in your server as Marabunta.

i Have since
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

I played with this guy and hes family some really funny scenarios! Never seen something like that on this server and that improves the server status !!!! +1 to Lakis

tasios02

Player
Player
He have the potential to do big things on this server. I see him every day on the stream

Kotzous

Player
Player
this man sounds very promising i can tell from the stream and the whole climate around his family.
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

Yeah I definitely agree. I saw him a couple streams and he is very good and knows what he is doing. I think it would help the community and in general the server to be much better!

rafabull

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Huston Dickey
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central Standard Time
4. Average online per day
7+ hours
5. Your Discord
itsChalked#5440
6. Your Nickname
Taylor Chalked
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Currently not a leader of anything.
I see how other orgs are going now and seems to be dying after a while so I would build the org up with active members
I think running an org would be fun and new aspect to Roleplaying.
I have run sheriffs office in other cities and I want to do criminal stuff now
I think organization should be more controlled with its members. Everything should be explained like when you do gang events.
I

rafabull

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

I think lakis is the most capable of being a leader in gang than I've seen in streams

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

I have watched his streams and his scenarios aswell. I can say that he is the one to lead the Marabunta to top. His mind can create unbelievable scenarios. He has a leading mentality and personality to inspire every single member do his best. Worth a shot for sure! BIG +1

Har Hunter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord - Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname - Har Hunter
7. Your ID - 1121
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande - I was deputy of the hospital another server , I didnt work in this server any organisation leader.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in Marabunta and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in Marabunta Grande. The second reason is that recently, I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make Marabunta Grande an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in Marabunta, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
3. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with, after all every weak i think need to create a global event that would made all gang members and alliance members to get fun and spend theyir time so interesting.

Gurgen Galstyan

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. First I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of Marabunta is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server ou

1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information

2. First I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of Marabunta is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out
Very Good Application Seems Like A good Fit for the leader You guys should give him a chance

Mark Smith

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out
I think he is the right person to be a Marabunta leader and he i know he is going to bring good things to the crime world and good RP for everyone and i think you guys should give him chance :D

Dxmaged

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

Really good application,I think he is the guy who has to get the Marabunta.

Walter Brown

Player
Player
Information

1.Prabhav
3.GMT+5:30
4.12-13 hours
5.Prabhav#0185
6.Walter Brown

Additional information

1. Leader of...Marabunta Gang

1) I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in Ballas from past 3 months and I have observed 3 great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

2) I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

3) I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches with prize money from my side so that I can encourage every single gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay not by fighting and abusing each other, by ensuring that every single member is maintaining RP or he\she will get strike and when they get 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain proper RP in the city.

Dhruv Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ansh Chaurasia
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : Mr Eyepatch#9870
6. Your Nickname : Dhruv Smith
7. Your ID : 35854
Additional information
1. I am the underboss of The Red C Note family.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
1- I was in Marabunta for a long time and now I want to lead it to a greater height
2- I am active and am qualified to lead the organization.
3- I have experienced many things and I believe I have the skills to lead an organization.

Mike Adams

Player
Player
I have known ID 24 for a long time and I know how good he knows the rules, and how much of a good person he is I think that if he would hopefully be the leader of marabunta gang life would totally change because he has been in the ghetto life and had high ranks in them…. Alpha is a really good and responsible guy please choose him Sincerly - Mike Adams.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information

The best looking candidate in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom