Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jorden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Pacific Standard
4. Average online per day: depends on day, 3-4hr
5. Your Discord:Joga#0300
6. Your Nickname: Joga
7. Your ID: 308

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: Because I can do better job than most of the admin team, (not to sound cocky, just know I will) I know the rules, I will respond to reports as fast as possible, I am non-bias and keep my cool. I am patient with people and will try to help out as much as possible. I am an OG player, I have been playing the server since day one, I have good knowledge on how the server works and the ropes. I have experienced everything there is to the server, I have good knowledge on crim side, which I can work further to develop and help.
2. What are your strengths?: Know how to handle situations, can speak a bit of French, but I am fluent Punjabi and English. Have been playing roleplay since I was born out of the womb, I played RP since 2012.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: None, I am the strongest person alive.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes, although I love roleplaying, I will make the sacrifice.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yeah, I don't even have one.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Rovansky
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone : Est (GMT - 5)
4. Average time online: 7 hours
5. Your discord: Feef#0918
6. Your Nickname: Ethan Murphy
7. Your ID: 203

Additional information
. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin for 3 reasons (listed below).
A) For starters, I am a leader of an organization, established as the LSPD. I am involved in many RP situations and am aware of the deficient effects of poor RP. Because of this, I have understood and found ways to best calm situations like these, and diffuse rulebreakers without having any admin powers to begin. I might also add that while i am in lspd, we receive the most cop baiters and car rammers, to which gives me more experience in dealing with these complicated situations. Moreover, I am confident in my decision-making and will vowe to discourage and penalize bad rp, and toxic behavior as it progressively harms our evergrowing server,
B) Secondly to push off of my first point, I think it is mainly these types of players, the ones who vdm and rdm who give a bad image to rp, and dent the average persons rp experience. In addition to this, i think with my hours and hard work, we can push forward to make a clean and fun server for people to play on after their hard day at work/school. The conclusion of this reason why I want to be an admin, is that I will determine myself to the server to better fix the deep issues that lie within it. I will put forth my effort to make sure no other player's time is wasted dealing with people who come here to ruin the fun and I will go far as to the extent to spend many off commissioned admin hours to responding to dm's and answering questions and concerns that new or unfamiliar grand RP players have or express towards me.
C) Lastly, I want to become an admin because I possess the qualities sought out for within administrators. These positive and strong qualities include the fact that I encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action, that I am adaptive, knowledgeable, self-aware and the point that I always strive to be the best version of myself to be best presentable to everyone and to be a role model for everyone. I actively pursue justice and equality, which is why I believe I am fit for the position.

2. What are your strengths? I am a strong and confident leader, easily adaptable, a good learner, and a person with good dedication to tasks.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I may take more information than needed in order to validate information to make sure it is valid/correct, which may cause delay issues if evidence is not fully provided.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I will be ready to sell my businesses when I become an admin.

Last edited:

NiBejeebies58428

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Joshua J.
2. Your age 43
3. Time zone Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day minimal of 10 between two accts, on average i have 80 to 100 hours a week in the city
5. Your Discord Ni Bejeebies | 58428#9311
6. Your Nickname Ni Bejeebis || Kira Bejeebies
7. Your ID 58428 || 63465

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I love this city and I wish to continue to help it as much as I possibly can, assisting in helping the admin workload is the best way I can think of to assist in the city
2. What are your strengths? 30+ years of RP experience, good understanding of server rules as well as state laws
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I forget to go to sleep at a decent time because I'm so passionate about this city
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Willing to yes. If offered I would choose to become admin on 63465 Kira Bejeebies
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I have no businesses so no worries there.

Burg Cash

BurgsCash
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL : Luke Stevens
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone : BST UTC/GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 3 to 8
5. Your Discord : WeLikeBurgers#8260
6. Your Nickname :Burgers Armone
7. Your ID :61680

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Now after some weeks i have a good understanding of the server and its rules i feel very confident in making this application, I worked 7 days in a Gov org and gained experience on the general structure in and out of the game.
I find myself solo most hours so I can apply my time more effectively, my skill set should bring a great deal to yourselves.
Since i have donated to support the server I don't worry to gain wealth. I would love to be apart and progress with you.

2. What are your strengths? : I have extensive recent qualifications in RL management roles, good delegation and a great history of admin experience all supported by a interest in IT, I have spent much time self teaching in areas of modifications, hosting and developing of dedicated servers, HTML to MySql, Graphical Skinning, Visual Basics, AutoCAD Modelling, Discord server creator and mod. I admin and developed DayZ server, HL 1 and 2 plus add ons, MoH series and more.
I am a quick learner with great customer experience, good listener and a likable person, i believe all this will make me a ideal candidate.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Bite off more than i can chew. To nice to often.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes i have no ties so it wont be a issue.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes i don't have any.

ImYurDaddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Gabriel Labrada
2. 16
3. EST
4. 4-6 Hours
5. ImYurDaddy#4020
6. Alex Johnstone
7. 55825

1. I want to become an admin because I want to provide a better experience for everyone who plays on the server. I want people to feel welcome when they first fly in. I want to make the server a better place for everyone to rp in. Helping people is my number one priority and I want to help as many people as I can.

2. My strengths are I am patient and willing to help people with whatever they need. I am respectful to everyone and try my best to accommodate to everyone's needs. I am able to understand many different situations and break them down to help everyone

3. My greatest weakness is that I cannot be on the server for more than 6-7 hours

4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes

Thank you for your consideration and have a nice day :)

Davante

Player
Player
1.Anthony
3.Central time zone (USA)
4.5-9 hours
5.Insanity#8520
6. Davante Wayne

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To be able to assist as much as possible, and be able to help out the community as much as possible and enhance more roleplay and make everyone feel welcomed.
2. What are your strengths? I am very helpful and respectful, and trying to assist others to my fullest.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My activity within the server, and sometimes I understand stuff wrong.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) No, I don't own one

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Ali
7. 23483

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man.

4. Yep

5. Yes sir

Last edited:

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information:-
1) Aditya
2) 18
3) IST (GMT+5:30)
4) 4-6hrs
5) Dare23805#9612
6) Daree Baba
7) 23104

Additional Information:-
Q-) Why do you want to become an admin?
ans) I've been playing on Grand RP for almost 6 months as of now and I played a lot and enjoyed my time doing some great RP being in LSPD for Majority of the time. I believe now im ready to step up and correct and enforce server rules on new people who want to play on the server for some RP but have the opportunity ruined because of others not knowing the rules and not giving Quality RP. I will correct the Incorrect and make sure that Everyone follows the rule while at the same time enjoys the best to their Capabilities. I was in LSPD most of the time and Enforced the laws and made sure everyone followed it, i will do the Same while being an admin but with utmost care and responsibility. I would always succumb to my mistakes and always try my best to minimise my mistakes. Also I love the Admin Team and always fancy doing the work they do, and always wanted to join them but lacked experience. Now I believe I have all the necessities to join the Amazing Admin Team <3
Q-) What are your strengths?
ans)
My strengths are my capability to Distinguish between right and wrong and always follow the set of rules, and enforce them in the most polite and calm way possible. I'm also very attentive with everything told to me, and follow everything to the best of my capabilites. I always keep an eye for the correctness and also make sure others do as well.
Q-) What are your greatest Weakness?
ans)
I have the Tendency to take on too many responsibilities and accept a lot of work at the same time, which sometimes results in delayed outcomes and distresses me.
Q-) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
ans)
Yes, I enjoyed my RP life a lot, but now im ready to leave it.
Q-) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ans)
Yes, I'll sell the businesses that i own. (p.s- I dont own any business xD)

Agent0409

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9 hours or more
5. Your Discord : Agent0409#4699
6. Your Nickname : Micheal Fedorov
7. Your ID : 13035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am a experienced person in this city i mainly know all the city rules as i have worked in most of the org. legal and illegal. now i want help the people who are new to the city and don't know what and how to do and help them with there questions.

2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English ,Hindi, Malayalam and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Don't know coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9 hours or more
5. Your Discord : Agent0409#4699
6. Your Nickname : Micheal Fedorov
7. Your ID : 13035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am a experienced person in this city i mainly know all the city rules as i have worked in most of the org. legal and illegal. now i want help the people who are new to the city and don't know what and how to do and help them with there questions.

2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English ,Hindi, Malayalam and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Don't know coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Last edited:

akkUxda

Player
Player
1. AkkU Balenciaga
2. 24
3. GMT +5:30
4. 7 hours Average online per day
5. official__akkU#7187
6. official__akkU
7. 26899
1. Yes I want to Become Admin Because I'm very much inspired by the stuff team who really work so hard. I want to help this server grow , help new people . I have the necessary skill to do so. I'll punishe them who break the rule like vdm , rdm , etc . I want to make this server without any hackers and rules breaker.
2. Fast adaptive , Time punctual and English , Hindi Language For Communication.
3. Shortmind
4. Yes am Ready To leave Rp Life
5. Yes I will sell my business .

IAmCruze

Player
Player
1.Vijay Teja
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 hrs
5.IAmCRUZE#0179
6.Cruze Wade

Additional Information

1.I have got so much of confidence in the city and because of some mistakes I did I had learn many things so now I can help to new people in the city and want to maintain good roleplay in the city

2.Orginallity,Open-Mindness, Creativity and when I get rage I count from 1 to 10 numbers to decrease it

3.My weakness is my strength like Open mindness and originality

4.Yes I will leave RP

5.Yes I will Sell my Buisness

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
3.GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4.5-7 hours
5.Master Jackfruit#0007
6.Master Jackfruitt

1.I’ve been in the city for quite a long,and had a great experience overall,now its time for me to provide something to the server,Ive been seeing many less active admins in morning (6:00-10:00 am),I think my time zone will be a great advantage overall.

Ive been in the server for 4 months now and learned quite a lot about rules and regulations,I always keep my self updated regarding rules and regulations.

Time management,

leadership quality,

Decision making capability,

3. What are your Weaknesses?

Im pretty straight forward

Sometimes difficult to cooperate

Ive been in this server for so long,And now losing little bit of interest as player,Its my time to do something for the server.

Im aware of the fact and Im ready to do so.

Last edited:

Roger Sanches

Leader
Leader
Duarte
GMT+1
5 to 6
Du + Arte#0372
Roger Sanches

I want to be admin to bring quality RP to the server. I would like to be able to help players with useful information and truthful information. I want to give discipline to younger players, and be able to direct them to be more responsible.

I am a very disciplined and mature person, I think thats are my greatest strengths.

My biggest weakness is that my heart is too big, and that affects me often.

Yes im ready to leave rp to become a admin. Lets do this.

I dont have a buisness. Never had.

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 5-8 hours
5. Bala #7939
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077
Additional Information
1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own. I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on subject Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also. I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc. As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paras Gupta

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 10-11 hours

5. Your Discord: ESL_ITACHI#0001

6. Your Nickname: Itachi God

7. Your ID: 11006

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :
I really want to help players in the server I am playing the server for more than 4 months I have read all the rules and know-how of the city work. Since I can handle multiple things at one time, I feel that I can be a good candidate for admin.
I also wanna clean the sever for the people who really want to RP in the server by punishing the player who came to the server to troll or dint read the server rules before joining and ruins the playing experience of other player so it will also help to grow the community

2. What are your strengths? :
Quick learner, handling multiple things, in-game experience, and time management, old exp as an admin in other projects, fluent in English, good communication skills been in the server for more than 5 months
Knowledge of all server rules

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
My biggest weakness is that sometimes I get carried away when someone is talking but I m trying my best to fix that issue.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) :
Yes

Last edited:

Arsenik

Player
Player
1. Swathantr
2. 17
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 7 hours
5. ARSENIK#8048
6. Arsenik JefePaapakosta
7. 23154
Additional info-
1. I want to become an admin to firstly enhance the quality of RP gameplay for everyone and secondly i want to help the new players in any way possible with their questions just like the admins did when I was new to the server, the admins were great help and I aspire to help someone that way someday.
2. My strengths are that I am a very easy and open person which makes it very easy for people to talk to me and tell me their issues, I take criticism very well and I also don't get annoyed easily which I think is an important quality to harness as an admin.
3. My greatest weakness is that I quickly obsess over matters and my colleagues can often find it annoying.
4. Yes I understand that as an Admin I will have to Sacrifice RP to maintain the server quality
5. Yes I don't own a business so it wont be a problem

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. My IRL name is Sushant Zarabi.

2.My IRL age is 22.

3.Timezone: +05:30GMT(IST).

4. Daily Average is 6 to 10 Hours.

5.Discord: Sushant127#2475

6.Nickname : Harry Roy.

7.ID: 13413

Additional Information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been roleplaying in the city for 3 plus months now , and honestly there were a lot of aspects of the RP and server I learnt. I Started as a ordinary civilian and , learnt to survive in the city , joined a gang , earned money. Got to legal side . Served Army , FIB Secret Service. I think I have gathered enough knowledge about which part of the city runs how , and I think it's time to share my knowledge with the new residents , who cluelessly commit a mistake and get punished. I am always open to helping and I think helping the players with RP will also keep the roleplay in the server healthy.

Additionally, I always had a curiosity as to how the server works at a higher level , where admins usually do their work and keep the server safe for players, so I wanna explore that curiosity and want to be a part of amazing team.

2.Strengths
-Patience

-Assessment of a situation with a cool mind.

-I can speak precise English and can type fast.

-Flexible time schedule.

3.Weakness

-I trusted people very easily in the past , so I suffer from a little trust issue.

-I tend to overwork myself and burnout.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life:- Yes , I would.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I would sell my business .

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. Time zone CET
4. 7+ hours a day
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I want to help people out, and also I see a lot of people breaking rules, and most of the time, I can't do anything. I also want to help maintain the RP we have right now. I also have experience being an Admin from a gang server "ganjawrld". Also that I've been in the Norwegian army. Which made me very tolerant and one dedicated person. I am also a very good listener and I listen to my higher-ups very well and do what I am said to.

My greatest weakness is that I'm the biggest critic of my own work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.

Yes, am ready to put other people RP experience in front of mine as I like helping other people, and I care a lot for the server.

I am willing to sell my business.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT +5:30
5-6 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Darken Suave
41543 Level :- 16

1. As We All Know The Players Are Increasing Day By Day And The Work Load Of Admins Is Getting Heavier And Heavier So I Just Want To Help Them And I Am Very Dedicated Towards My Work And I Want To Make Sure That Everyone Should Enjoy Clear , Clean And Fair Rp As Well

2. My Strengths Are Learning New Things Decision Making Power Exploring New Things And Trying To Learn As Much As Possible And I Have Few Coding Skills Too

3. My Strengths Are My Weakness.
4. Yes
5. Yes
Thank You.

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin.
1.Narek
3.PST
4.7+ hours
5.✟Nar ✟#8726
6.Narek Mayla
Additionally Information
1.I want to help the server help new people who dont know about the server i want to punish people from breaking rules like VDM RDM DM and more.
2.Mt strengths are i am calm i can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher ups.And also i am patient.
3.My weakness are i cant not be online more than 12 hours.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom