Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ferrari Murat
Administrators nickname
Aiden Webb
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/313156/#post-1121346

FerrariMurat

Player
Player
Dear High Admins,

I am writing to you because I have been banned and muted for the offenses of earrape (screaming) and OOC-insulting. I strongly believe that I did not commit these offenses.

The insults that I am being accused of were made during the in-game play. After my re-arrest, I behaved normally until the police officers became inappropriate towards me. In my role as a gang member, I then reacted appropriately within the role play and insulted them.

I am not a civilian but part of a gang and did not use any forbidden words. Furthermore, I do not believe I screamed loudly, except at the end when the police officer wanted to throw me into solitary confinement for an additional 10 minutes.

I believe that I have been treated unfairly and respectfully request a review of my case. I am willing to provide any necessary information to prove my innocence.

Thank you in advance for considering my matter.

With King Rewgards,
Ferrari Murat

Elternerwähnung betrtifft nicht schwester

FerrariMurat

Player
Player
Dear Curator Of The Projekt Mahzor,

I am writing to you because I have been banned and muted for the offenses of earrape (screaming) and OOC-insulting. I strongly believe that I did not commit these offenses.

The insults that I am being accused of were made during the in-game play. After my re-arrest, I behaved normally until the police officers became inappropriate towards me. In my role as a gang member, I then reacted appropriately within the role play and insulted them.

I am not a civilian but part of a gang and did not use any forbidden words. Furthermore, I do not believe I screamed loudly, except at the end when the police officer wanted to throw me into solitary confinement for an additional 10 minutes.

I believe that I have been treated unfairly and respectfully request a review of my case. I am willing to provide any necessary information to prove my innocence.

Thank you in advance for considering my matter.

With King Rewgards,
Ferrari Murat

Elternerwähnung betrtifft nicht schwester

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

overall its simple.
Insulting family can be OOC insult, we decide it from sitiuation to situation and punish if necessary.
You can pretty easy differ about IC and OOC insulting and normally every RP character has a line not to cross.

Waiting for curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom