Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz Benzo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 8, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/pTLKKCf

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
LSPD towing our cars even if they are parked legally. its not the first time this happend.
If our cars are parked illegaly i dont mind them towing its their job, at in this situation i parked it correct on purpose cause they keep towing our cars and i want to make sure its not purposly against our Family.

The leader of LSPD has a OOC issue with us as it seems because we left his ORG to create this family and it was a big argument around this f.e saying our family members which are in LSPD cant come to any events in which they have to shoot including Family Raids. Which makes no sense since its allowed even for ppl which are in LSPD and we buy guns from Gunshop owners so everything is legal.

So i want to request this officers Bodycam since i parked my car on the parking field and someone crashed the car so its illegaly parked (you can clearly see in the Picture)

i couldnt see the exact time when they towed it so please ask them to check in LSPD log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom