Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Kyle
2. Your age - 14
3. Your Time Zone - GMT+0
4. Average online Per Day - 9hr +
5. Your Discord- kyle isham#0827
6. Your Nickname- Kyle Long
7. Your Id- 68802

Additional information

1. Leader Of The Ballas Gang

1. Leader of Ballas

2. I want to be leader of Ballas because
- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I have been trying to get chance since i knew that i was perfect for this position , I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- The main things that gangs take part in is robbing and I see people breaking rules left and right in the ghetto everyday and I want to change that , I want to implement a warning/strike system that actually works and is actually used. Gangs already take part in little to no roleplay and most gangs just go around breaking rules themselves and then when they see someone else break a rule they report it like hypocrites. I'm not willing to have any such people in my organization (If I get the chance to do so). I'm not one of those people who break rules, and my record shows that . There is Exceptions and I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously but that exceptions happened while ago. I see that orgs have to do events every 2 weeks even if they have no warnings and I believe in that , even more so that I am willing to spend money out of my own pocket to organize events every week. I want everybody to have fun and let others have fun as well, I do not enjoy a toxic atmosphere and I do not tolerate it and I will ensure that Ballas plays no part in OOC toxicity.

-The second thing would be events , especially , Clandestine . It used to be my favourite event as a new flight in the city and now it's turned into a mess and all I see is people camping for parachutes instead of actually having fun and clapping other gangs. I want to fix that , I want to be a part of that change and I give you my word ,that if I get a chance to do so , I will not back out. Then comes Store robberies , I have always loved store robberies as a gangster , there are so many ways you can roleplay them out and yet we only see people trying to win it for the money. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can REALLY help with that , gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isnt fun at all. I will personally contact legal org leaders OOCly to ensure both orgs have fun and develop some nice roleplay strategies which can also create some funny moments , and some good content for the streamers and content creators. I know some content creators myself and I know for a fact that they would love to hop in a call with me to create an rp scenario , where its fun for everybody. Lastly I have the people and resources to make ballas one of the best gangs and as can be seen before, the same high command who dominated the streets with Bloods, will be dominating the streets with Ballas, which for most people in my team, isn't the first gang which gave them criminal experience in the city.

I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong .

Kyle Longg

Player
Player
i forgot to mention my 3 main goals for ballas
1. become a terrorist organisation
2. Create a big name for the gang
3. Improve teams participating in Events

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Ballas Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (01/05/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom