Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Haji Siphiwa
Suspect ID
6304, 5048, 14076
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
15:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxX_DdL4vaQ&ab_channel=Skullboi

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
6304, 5048, 14076, 34164

As can be seen in my pov, Multiple bloods shooting from their HQ.

No idea why shadowplay did not record properly, Will fix it.

Yousif king

Player
Player
Lmao I like how you put all those ids but only got 1 person and idk why your talking when all of your people wanna poof so they don’t get their snipers taken.😂

Yousif king

Player
Player
And not just that ur saying we shot from hq when you saw 1 person shooting you from the back from our HQ like I don’t get it

Yousif king

Player
Player
I saw I had the same video posted twice, My bad You can now see all videos with IDs, Thanks for letting me know
Lol you took down the video of you mg so you don’t get in trouble lmao it’s funny how you ballas think you can get away that’s why I screen recorded it.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Lol you took down the video of you mg so you don’t get in trouble lmao it’s funny how you ballas think you can get away that’s why I screen recorded it.
I used discord and used it as a simple radio, feel free to go report and not fill up this area here thanks

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I see one person shooting from HQ only in those clips, I'm uploading POV of one of the people who didn't shoot so give me a moment. Stop saying multiple IDs if you only have one

Great

Save POV
Player
thank you for showing us this POV so as you can see I was on the roof we were shooting the blood truck and while they getting shot they ran inside the HQ at time stamp 3:10 you can see it clearly.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 6304, 5048, 14076, and 34164 will all be punished for Violation of Ghetto Rules 1.6

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom