Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
Additional information

1. Your name IRL - Abhay

2. Your age - 35

3. Time zone - GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs.

5. Your Discord - Lucy West#3206

6. Your Nickname - Lucy West

7. Your ID- 156293

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• Throughout my career as a SAHP and High Command officer, I have had the opportunity to acquire various functions and rules, face different challenges on a daily basis, and gain valuable insights. These experiences have given me the skills and knowledge necessary to work effectively in any environment. My experiences have allowed me to develop strong problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of how to motivate people. I am confident that these skills will help me succeed in any role I may take on in the future.

• As the leader of SAHP, I am committed to making it the greatest organization in the city. To do this, I strive to ensure that everyone in the organization complies with all laws and regulations. My goal is to create a culture of respect, integrity, and compliance with all legal requirements. I personally keep an eye out for any potential violations of laws and regulations so that we can all work together towards achieving our common goal.

• Having extensive experience in law enforcement organizations (LEO) can be a valuable asset for those looking to pursue a career in the field. From the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) to the National Guard (NG), I have experienced a wide range of LEO organizations. This has allowed me to gain an invaluable understanding of how each organization works and how they interact with one another. I also have experience with working of FIB and as a Lawyer in GOV. So I know what common mistakes officers will do while arresting and I will improve this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• If you are a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) who is looking to build strong relationships and maintain high-level roleplay, then meeting with other LEOs on a regular basis should be an essential part of your routine. Not only will it help you to strengthen your friendship with colleagues, but it will also give you the opportunity to practice and hone your skills in order for you to become an even better LEO. Meeting with other LEOs can be beneficial in many ways and can help you stay connected with the community while also providing an opportunity for growth.

• In order to maximize efficiency and ensure that all departments are working together, it is important to create distinct divisions with different functions in each department. These divisions will help to ensure that each department has a clear role and responsibility, which in turn will help the company work more efficiently. By creating distinct divisions with different functions, it will also allow for better collaboration between departments, as well as better communication between staff members. This will ultimately lead to improved productivity and success within the company.

• Open recruitment drives are an important part of any organization's recruitment process. It is an opportunity for the organization to reach out to a wide range of potential candidates, including gamers in the city. Holding open recruitment drives at least twice a week will ensure that the organization can reach out to as many gamers as possible and attract them to join their team. This will also allow organizations to find the right people with the skills they need, while also giving them access to a larger pool of potential candidates.

Thanks & Regards

Lucy West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom