Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROG shizu

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ganesh

Your age: 21

Time zone: IST

Average online per day: 4-7

Your Discord: Rog shizu#0409

Your Nickname: Rog shizu

Your ID: 17619

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have joined this server 5 months ago & I have worked in [ LSPD EX Senior Officer | EMS EX Intern |My current rank Assistant Sheriff in SAHP ] and know all rules and gained a lot from the experience of this server. I have trained lot of officers who are high commands in SAHP. The current Leader of SAHP Recommeded me to apply because of my abilities in leadership.

2.Upon learning about the Leader posting with SAHP, I was eager to contact you with my interest. When reviewing the job description, I was excited to see how well my experience aligns with your ORG needs and position requirements. From reading ORG website, I feel Org core mission and culture suit what I offer as a professional

3. As an assistant sheriff of SAHP , I have a well-rounded skill set in staff management and honed talents in strategic planning and operations management, making me an ideal fit for the Leader position. Further, I am a recognized expert in planning and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in leadership and organization, including a keen attention to detail and accuracy. I am excited at the prospect of bringing my talents to SAHP. I look forward to hearing from you, at your earliest convenience, to discuss how my experience and qualifications will prove valuable in the Leader role. Thank you for your time and consideration.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Being a Responsible Sheriff Its my duty to ensure that we don't do favouritism when it comes to rank ups Or any position that person may desire for. Every Cadet or Highcommand whomsoever its we would test the knowledge on the basis of inputs they spend for ORG and what they give back to ORG on the basis of work they put.

Every Individual would get a fair chance as we say every coins has 2 sides, So i am sure we might get good guys with good or lack of knowledge but our HR team would ensure to make them the best to be on fileds.

2. I will make videos for every ranks what to do and what not to do example if a new cadet comes he will be waiting for training in that time they can watch training videos it helps them to understand real quick and it will be easy to the human resource to give training so in this way we save the management time and get HR to concentrate on other work as well i.es FTP so that we get Cadet as officer on fields ASAP with proper knowledge.

3. I would be conducting a Speacial Radio Call Training which will keep them professional all time on radio while on duty and make our Org look more ograinized and professional.

4.I will Organized all the events as per the Event rules and ensure to make then look more professional and well orgainzed with maximum no of participation including the bonus they would be offered on the basis of events they participate.

5. Mostly Hostage Sitaution is never Paid off sometimes to the officers when we have a situation mostly in last terms we have noticed that people were paid off but some of them were still waiting on their payments. I would be ensuring to take this liability to process all the money on the basis of what we have in the org and promise to ensure everyone gets their moeny back ASAP with proof in this term.

This is My Current Roaster for SAHP.

=== High Command ===
30)SHERIFF
29) UNDER SHERIFF
28) ASSIATANT SHERIFF
27) CHIEF OF STAFF
26) Chief of Division
25) Deputy Chief of Division
=== High Command ===
24) Gang Unit
23) Director General of SAHP DS
22) Assistant Director General of SAHP (AG)
21) Major Superintendent of Sahp (MS)
20) Senior Superintendent of SAHP (SP)
19) Assistant Superintendent of (AS)
18)Superintendent of Sahp (SS)
17) Lieutenant
16) Senior Investigator
15) Investigator
14) Master Sergeant
13) Senior Sergeant
12) Sergeant
11) Master Corporal
10) Senior Corporal
9) Corporal
8) Master Trooper
7) Senior Trooper
6) Trooper
5) Master Officer
4) Sr. Officer
3) Officer
2) Cadet
1) Suspended

======= MY ROASTER =======

SHERIFF : Rog Shizu
UNDER SHERIFF : Alistin Joseph , Vision Reddy.
ASSIATANT SHERIFF : Loki Reddy, Spider Tuff.
CHIEF OF STAFF : Argentiny Johnson, Max Mandem.
Chief of Division : Dias Royall, Yousef Johnson.

======DEPARTMENTS======

Office of the Sheriff - Responsible for Internal Affairs and Public Relations (IC events).

Human Resources - Responsible for Recruitment and Training of New officers.

Special Weapons and Tactics [SWAT] - Responsible & Trained to Handle Certain Situations E.g. Snipers, Barricaded Subjects, Hostage Sitatuions, Heavy Arrest or Enforcements for immediate actions, Beyound the Capacity Of regular Poilce Units.

HWP (Highway Patrolling) - The High-Speed Interception Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for pursuing and stopping vehicles that are driving at excessive speeds. This division may use specialized vehicles and equipment, such as high-speed pursuit vehicles, to intercept and stop vehicles that pose a danger to other road users.

Adding to HWP These 2 Deparments mentioned below would be part of HSI Special team units.

APD : The Air Patrol Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for monitoring and enforcing traffic laws from the air. This division may use aircraft, such as helicopters, to provide aerial surveillance and support to ground-based patrol units.

BP : The Border Patrol Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for enforcing laws and regulations at the border of a jurisdiction. This division is responsible for preventing the illegal crossing of people and goods into the county, intercepting smugglers and traffickers, and protecting national security.

JB-s

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ganesh

Your age: 21

Time zone: IST

Average online per day: 4-7

Your Discord: Rog shizu#0409

Your Nickname: Rog shizu

Your ID: 17619

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have joined this server 5 months ago & I have worked in [ LSPD EX Senior Officer | EMS EX Intern |My current rank Assistant Sheriff in SAHP ] and know all rules and gained a lot from the experience of this server. I have trained lot of officers who are high commands in SAHP. The current Leader of SAHP Recommeded me to apply because of my abilities in leadership.

2.Upon learning about the Leader posting with SAHP, I was eager to contact you with my interest. When reviewing the job description, I was excited to see how well my experience aligns with your ORG needs and position requirements. From reading ORG website, I feel Org core mission and culture suit what I offer as a professional

3. As an assistant sheriff of SAHP , I have a well-rounded skill set in staff management and honed talents in strategic planning and operations management, making me an ideal fit for the Leader position. Further, I am a recognized expert in planning and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in leadership and organization, including a keen attention to detail and accuracy. I am excited at the prospect of bringing my talents to SAHP. I look forward to hearing from you, at your earliest convenience, to discuss how my experience and qualifications will prove valuable in the Leader role. Thank you for your time and consideration.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Being a Responsible Sheriff Its my duty to ensure that we don't do favouritism when it comes to rank ups Or any position that person may desire for. Every Cadet or Highcommand whomsoever its we would test the knowledge on the basis of inputs they spend for ORG and what they give back to ORG on the basis of work they put.

Every Individual would get a fair chance as we say every coins has 2 sides, So i am sure we might get good guys with good or lack of knowledge but our HR team would ensure to make them the best to be on fileds.

2. I will make videos for every ranks what to do and what not to do example if a new cadet comes he will be waiting for training in that time they can watch training videos it helps them to understand real quick and it will be easy to the human resource to give training so in this way we save the management time and get HR to concentrate on other work as well i.es FTP so that we get Cadet as officer on fields ASAP with proper knowledge.

3. I would be conducting a Speacial Radio Call Training which will keep them professional all time on radio while on duty and make our Org look more ograinized and professional.

4.I will Organized all the events as per the Event rules and ensure to make then look more professional and well orgainzed with maximum no of participation including the bonus they would be offered on the basis of events they participate.

5. Mostly Hostage Sitaution is never Paid off sometimes to the officers when we have a situation mostly in last terms we have noticed that people were paid off but some of them were still waiting on their payments. I would be ensuring to take this liability to process all the money on the basis of what we have in the org and promise to ensure everyone gets their moeny back ASAP with proof in this term.

This is My Current Roaster for SAHP.

=== High Command ===
30)SHERIFF
29) UNDER SHERIFF
28) ASSIATANT SHERIFF
27) CHIEF OF STAFF
26) Chief of Division
25) Deputy Chief of Division
=== High Command ===
24) Gang Unit
23) Director General of SAHP DS
22) Assistant Director General of SAHP (AG)
21) Major Superintendent of Sahp (MS)
20) Senior Superintendent of SAHP (SP)
19) Assistant Superintendent of (AS)
18)Superintendent of Sahp (SS)
17) Lieutenant
16) Senior Investigator
15) Investigator
14) Master Sergeant
13) Senior Sergeant
12) Sergeant
11) Master Corporal
10) Senior Corporal
9) Corporal
8) Master Trooper
7) Senior Trooper
6) Trooper
5) Master Officer
4) Sr. Officer
3) Officer
2) Cadet
1) Suspended

======= MY ROASTER =======

SHERIFF : Rog Shizu
UNDER SHERIFF : Alistin Joseph , Vision Reddy.
ASSIATANT SHERIFF : Loki Reddy, Spider Tuff.
CHIEF OF STAFF : Argentiny Johnson, Max Mandem.
Chief of Division : Dias Royall, Yousef Johnson.

======DEPARTMENTS======

Office of the Sheriff - Responsible for Internal Affairs and Public Relations (IC events).

Human Resources - Responsible for Recruitment and Training of New officers.

Special Weapons and Tactics [SWAT] - Responsible & Trained to Handle Certain Situations E.g. Snipers, Barricaded Subjects, Hostage Sitatuions, Heavy Arrest or Enforcements for immediate actions, Beyound the Capacity Of regular Poilce Units.

HWP (Highway Patrolling) - The High-Speed Interception Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for pursuing and stopping vehicles that are driving at excessive speeds. This division may use specialized vehicles and equipment, such as high-speed pursuit vehicles, to intercept and stop vehicles that pose a danger to other road users.

Adding to HWP These 2 Deparments mentioned below would be part of HSI Special team units.

APD : The Air Patrol Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for monitoring and enforcing traffic laws from the air. This division may use aircraft, such as helicopters, to provide aerial surveillance and support to ground-based patrol units.

BP : The Border Patrol Division of Patrol Operations is responsible for enforcing laws and regulations at the border of a jurisdiction. This division is responsible for preventing the illegal crossing of people and goods into the county, intercepting smugglers and traffickers, and protecting national security.
Best officer i have ever seen good luck Rog shizu sir

Alistin Joseph

🅾🅾 🅷🅰🅽🅳🅻🅴🆁 🅰🆃 🅵🅸🅱
Player
Please Drop as Many comments you can because we have got the Best leader in the city and I'm sure we would be having a great time coming term and also wonderful IC Gameplay without any Favoritism May the best Person gets what he deserves.

Please Vote for Rog Shizu Since he already been in city from 5 Months and travelled almost all the required Org to get the leadership.
We need a Guy who Knows all the rules and knows how to run a ORG as Leader.

I have Seen him Training so Many Guys and because of him some them are already HC or Holding a Position of Assistant Sheriff & now they are also applying for Leader.

So Imagine if you running along with a Responsible person who been in city for longer and knows all the rules and events wouldn't that be a Great Thing to have as Experience.

So Feel Free to Drop more comments and share with your friends who are within the city and let this guy win this leadership on the basis of skills and knowledge but not as Favoritism.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Please Drop as Many comments you can because we have got the Best leader in the city and I'm sure we would be having a great time coming term and also wonderful IC Gameplay without any Favoritism May the best Person gets what he deserves.

Please Vote for Rog Shizu Since he already been in city from 5 Months and travelled almost all the required Org to get the leadership.
We need a Guy who Knows all the rules and knows how to run a ORG as Leader.

I have Seen him Training so Many Guys and because of him some them are already HC or Holding a Position of Assistant Sheriff & now they are also applying for Leader.

So Imagine if you running along with a Responsible person who been in city for longer and knows all the rules and events wouldn't that be a Great Thing to have as Experience.

So Feel Free to Drop more comments and share with your friends who are within the city and let this guy win this leadership on the basis of skills and knowledge but not as Favoritism.
Please don't break forum rules...

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Also,

Thank you for sharing my text for department descriptions, glad you liked it.
Money wasn't paid off not because the leader didn't do it, but because there is a limit of $1 million on withdrawals from org balance.

Event rules are server rules, there are admins to enforce them.

Already implemented in the org by 90% and was my idea.
Is that why on your roster there are high commands that have no experience in managing staff?

David Diaz

Player
Player
I have a deja vu when I read this but idk why… maybe cause I ve seen some of these things in another application too. Hmmm dont think so. Great one Rog

JB-s

Player
Player
Also,

Money wasn't paid off not because the leader didn't do it, but because there is a limit of $1 million on withdrawals from org balance.

Is that why on your roster there are high commands that have no experience in managing staff?
Jhon brook let me remind you
Also,

Let me Give you a Glance from the past , If you remember you were trained by ROG , Alistin , Zladko and we are happy that you are applying for leadership but its too soon for you to get one because you still don't know things every individual knows.

Let me Give some Examples.

You Pull Over FIB Leader Without even giving him Demands when he was on Highway Alistin Saved you from that.

2nd You Guys who are trained by you we caught giving improper radio calls & we have seen them getting retrained.

3rd You had Lack of Tolerance issue wherein We have found you abusing collegues whom are Patrolling with you or its a Event & not just that you did Abused a Server for which you were banned for 30 days because of were given a chance again.

4th We respect you applying for leadership but know are still very faraway from knowing all the server rules & about the radio calls you were taught By Srikar Sarkar & he was removed by you because of him not showing up on duty or his logs were not filled.

5th To become a Best Leader You need be a clam and composed person which we think you are still behind on that hence you replied like that./

You have a Wonderful Journey in SAHP.
Also,

Let me Give you a Glance from the past , If you remember you were trained by ROG , Alistin , Zladko and we are happy that you are applying for leadership but its too soon for you to get one because you still don't know things every individual knows.

You Pull Over FIB Leader Without even giving him Demands when he was on Highway Alistin Saved you from that.

2nd You Guys who are trained by you we caught giving improper radio calls & we have seen them getting retrained.

3rd You had Lack of Tolerance issue wherein We have found you abusing collegues whom are Patrolling with you or its a Event & not just that you did Abused a Server for which you were banned for 30 days because of were given a chance again.

4th We respect you applying for leadership but know are still very faraway from knowing all the server rules & about the radio calls you were taught By Srikar Sarkar & he was removed by you because of him not showing up on duty or his logs were not filled.

5th To become a Best Leader You need be a clam and composed person which we think you are still behind on that hence you replied like that./

David Diaz

Player
Player
Jhon brook let me remind you

I am bot John but your account was made today at 7:44. Kinda sketchy if you ask me. I mean how do you know all of that. Maybe you are a wizard no one knows 😊

JB-s

Player
Player
I am bot John but your account was made today at 7:44. Kinda sketchy if you ask me. I mean how do you know all of that. Maybe you are a wizard no one knows 😊
Because i don't want to expose my identity I'm working in sahp so i know about all things. Don't ask me any questions again just mind your business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom