Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
1. Name IRL: Mathew
2. Age: 16 ( ik this may appear as young but i dont sound it or act it and im very mature and this can be clearly seen just by talking to me)
3. Time Zone: AEST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: MonkeStuff737#9478
6. In-game name: Frank Mayt
7. In-game id: 909

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I want become a admin to attempt to make the crime scene more fun and fair for everybody, as the ghettos stands right now its boring and has a lack or rp and mass rule breaks. these rule breaks I have noticed have effected the gangs leaders which inturn effects the activity of the gang in the ghetto which i feel is unfair as a leader cant control all members from breaking rules. The way the ghetto was back in the start of the server it was about gang vs gang and actually had rp but right now its all about just getting a kill and not getting robbed.
  • i want to become a admin to hopefully provide a new perspective on the way the people of the community should be treated and offer my fair point of view on any situation i can.

2. What are your strength?

• my strengths are my knowledge of the server, the community in the server and rp in general as i have over 5k hours in gta rp and almost 3k of those would be on grand rp.
  • i also have a past in being admin on a server before grp.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• i honestly cant think of a weakness i would have.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, i am completely fine stopping my rp life to become a admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I do not have a business so i dont see a issue with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom