Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Larry Hulk
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 10, 2023
Time
05:00
Proofs
null

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor I hope you are doing well I'm making this not only to ask for a unblacklist from admins but also as a open apology to the administrators
I was blacklisted from the administration team due to a argument that I had openly with another administrator i would like to first start by apologizing to Alex Odd for the heart ache it may of caused him as the Deputy Chief administrator. secondly Id like to openly apologize to Megan Pluxury for what I Said to her which I will keep out of this post but understand to you both I am deeply sorry for what I said and for the tone in which I said these things.

Mazhor i would like to ask for my blacklist from the admin team to be removed and to be given a second chance so that I may help this great team to continue to grow our project and help the player base that we have continue to strive to create positive and immersive roleplay for the entire city..
I want to make sure that our rules continue to be followed
I love this project and its player base I only want whats best for grand
I am asking kindly to be given one final chance to prove my worth not only to this project but to those that run it and to the player base that I can once more help to maintain it

once more I do apologize deeply and sincerely to those I may have caused heart ache to and I hope you will look into my past and consider giving me this final chance

Regards Larry Hulk​

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Note: please change the report to for the curator of the project thank you!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected + forum banned for 30 dsys for spam with topics as all answers where already given
Nex forum ban will be permanently if will be open similar topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom