Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willem West
Administrators nickname
Spy Ryder
Date
Mar 16, 2023
Time
22:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MFVfMl9gGAo

Willem-West

Player
Player
Good day Alex and James, Today i recieved a warning for ghetto 1.5 + mixing from a forum, i agree with the mixing
as i did say mixing in the pov, however the ghetto 1.5 states If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory.
But Ghetto 1.4 states:

It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another
gang without permission.

Also ghetto 1.10 also states:

Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.

if you look at my pov and the Form post i have attached at the bottom where The admin spy rider
has given me my warning, the person with id 36314 entered the HQ Rammed another car into me
on both our povs you can see he did it mine and his, and then proceeded to get out of his car
with a gun in his hand, in my eyes you come to an hq doing this with a gun out you have ill intentions,
there for we should inact ghetto 1.4 and 1.10.

further more he did not even get punished for ghetto 1.4 all he was given was the ooc insults.
i own my mixing punishment but i am abit confused on the ghetto 1.5 warning as he entered our HQ
and rammed me then proceeded to exit his car with a gun in his hand making me fear he was going to shoot.
the reason im making this appeal is not only for my self with the warning but also my gang
who also recieved a warning for this situation.
Thank you for your time and i hope you all have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom