Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew iven
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Apr 4, 2023
Time
5:20
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/354646/

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
As Raymond rejected my application for lack of trust and I respect his and the admin decision but I had given interview only one time and some guys are showing hate to me in my forums just bcz they had conflicts with me a long time ago (en1) and I was trying and making my self to discipline for this chance and thought I would get a chance 2nd time as the first one i didnt get it but it didnt goes that way and I respect your decision , if u think I wasnt get the proper decision pls have your actions and I would be sorry if I hurt any admins for trust issues and apologies with the hope for being better and capable of leader .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom