Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rule 1.12 | Vagoes , Marabunta,Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CHANUSH_MOVVA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2023
Time of violation
08:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeA2XbyTBc

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
Not a Off-Topic
Actually we came down to you (leos) when we caught a second Hostage then from your ID 8006 Told ok we want 10mins after 10mins we guys came down again to you we asked money but guys are telling we only have money for one hostage that is too much . And about the Ghetto Rule 1.12 you know right as you dont bring money for second hostage when we informed you that's why we started shooting .
Any admin how ever taking this forum ask Darshan Jain (ADMIN) Leos are SHOOTING us when we have a hostage in our hands .
They will come to forums cry here and complaint about us because we are doing 10 hostages situation per day and getting 7mil from their treasures .

kalyan singh

Player
Player
Not a Off-Topic
Actually we came down to you (leos) when we caught a second Hostage then from your ID 8006 Told ok we want 10mins after 10mins we guys came down again to you we asked money but guys are telling we only have money for one hostage that is too much . And about the Ghetto Rule 1.12 you know right as you dont bring money for second hostage when we informed you that's why we started shooting .
Any admin how ever taking this forum ask Darshan Jain (ADMIN) Leos are SHOOTING us when we have a hostage in our hands .
They will come to forums cry here and complaint about us because we are doing 10 hostages situation per day and getting 7mil from their treasures .
its demmand avinash?

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Clearly he has 300k with him still doesn't want to pay for the hostage. That's why we killed him. We clearly told we have one more guy when we came downstairs. Maybe your guys didn't inform you. You refused to pay ( And you bought the money you had extra 300k yet you wanted to waste the time. Stalling and not fearing for hostage ) that's why we killed you.
Another thing in the store robbery when you get the hostage you shot us without giving demands and time. I told 5 seconds. You didn't give us time. I got the money why should I give you time?
Abuse game rules make new rules with your admin support. Thats all you know. We used the same rule. I can shoot after what I got. You didnt ask for free passage even if you asked I didn't agree.
REJECTED - No rulebreaks found
I am not your corrupt cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom