Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedrico Valverdee

Ex-LSPD Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: M17#7760
6. Your Nickname: Fedrico Valverdee
7. Your ID: 6569
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1st I am determined to lead FIB, since I have experience in leading LSPD (4th leader of LSPD) and serving as COS within FIB. I believe it is time for me to go forward and lead FIB as I already learned from the mistakes from other leaders, also my own mistakes from my term. So in this term I want to show my strength and leadership role in FIB, to make this term as fun and interesting as possible to everyone involved.

2nd Additionally, in the following term, I'll be adding skilled and experienced agents who will help leading FIB any timezones. I will be able to trust them, because they have the same goal as me. To finish this full term and have the best agents in city.

3rd Also, for many people FIB as organization is one of the highest respected and well known organizations. So I would like to keep the good name of FIB, and expand it to others under my term. And be remembered as the best Director, by keeping and improving good roleplay level and leaving toxicity out of FIB. There are some goals I would like to achieve as FIB leader here are SOME of them:
1-Doing 2 successful terms
2-Doing 25+ Gang raids
3-Having good activity at all time zones
4-Making sure there's no toxicity within the org also with other orgs.
5-Trying to improve RP in my own ways were it will be fun, exiting and hopefully a very good experience for me and my org members..

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1A: Divisions

1-Human resources..
Human Resources (HR) For HR is the heart of the org.. HR are in charge of hiring and training new agents.. Also they will be in charge of any internal problems/Complaints as they are also going to be IA.

2-Undercover Division..
Undercover Division (CID) This division is going to be in charge of Evidence, busts and Investigations. There will be 2 undercover units in a gang to get us information on the gang.
They will always confiscate any suspected vehicle in front of Black Market.

3-00 Handler..
00 Handlers are the most talented and trust worthy also they will be classified.

4-Spec Ops..
Special operation department (Spec OPS)... Here are there dutys:

1-They will be in charge of execution of arrest warrants issued by the San Andreas Government.
2-They will go after 5 star wanted criminals.
3-They will be in high communication with other orgs.

5-Public Relations
Public Relations (PR) This department will basically be the LI of FIB as it will work closely with LI.
PR goals:

1-Have a good relation with LI.
2-It will assist LI with news also with exclusive content.
3-It will draw attention for people to join .
4-It will do events for citizens to make them love LEOS more.

2A: Corruption Bios
Corruption Bios play an important role in RP so I will make sure to have all my corrupt bios active (5 max per rule) as it will improve RP.

2B: Raids
Raids are very important as FIB controls them and hopefully I will do 25+ raids.
Raids are done by gathering evidence from an illegal activity.

2C: Events
Events the more events the better activity and attention the org will get so we will make sure that at least in a week we will do 4/5.

2D: Communication
Communication with other orgs such as LSPD/SAHP/NG is important as it will determine team work also in the end we all have the same goal and that is to keep the city safe..

2E: Event Training

An Skillful shooting competition once a week for all FIB agents, to showcase their skills and determination in FIB. This helps not only as training but bonding with other agents.

2F: Promotion Ceremony

Hosting a promotion ceremony once a week for best agents who has earned promotions in a special location that changes every week. Also bonus and a title for one of the agents as - "Agent Of the Week"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom