Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sara Bellum
Administrators nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Date
Jun 4, 2023
Time
11:26
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FUnnUPx

Husky Dustkii

Player
Player

Hello,

I was given a Demorgan and warn for abusing an amored car in the ghetto abusively. I was unaware the Camero was an armored car, as it is not labeled as such. Additionally, after asking admins several times if it was an armored car POST incident, they couldn't confirm because they did not know either. I don't believe it is fair for me to receive a Demorgan and warn for violation of a rule that even admins are unsure of. Can you please remove my warning? The demorgan has already been served. POV in initial thread linked below shows the incident, and the screenshot attached here shows request to admins if Camaro is in fact armored car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom