Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davante Wayne
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jun 6, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
n/a

Davante

Player
Player
Hello Lebron, thanks for taking time to review this. I was banned back in October 2022 on my 3014 account which was for deleting POVs in Ballas turf discord and that was due to me leaving the gang, and they were old povs, I was never aware of this rule and completely unaware and I apologize for this. I am also aware that I have racked up a lot of punishments on this server, and I apologize for that, and I would just like one more chance on my alt. Thanks for reading. I would like one last chance on this project.

Davante

Player
Player
I am okay with main account staying banned, but I was unaware of this rule at the time, and now I understand them completely, and I see what I did was wrong. Hopefully you can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom