Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrej
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):
Anywhere between 10AM up to 1:30AM or 2AM
5. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
6. Your Discord: MrBarba#6801
7. Your Nickname: Andrej Barbaa
8. Your ID: 45779
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
Can do both

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I am old GRP player and I have a lot of knowledge about the server, server rules, RP life on this server, life of an active Family member and jobs from the city and I have experienced in all parts of the server State, Crime, Family and just a newbie whos just doing jobs. I would consider myself experienced enough to be part of the admin team since I have been HC in multiple gangs, Leader of NG and HC of multiple legal orgs and active member of unoff family I have experienced all of the possible events and event scenarios and I would say I have all of the necessary rule knowledge to be part of admin team. Thank you for reading this and I would love if I could be given the opportunity to try to be part of admin team.

2. What are your strengths?
Quick learner, good listener, like to help people, I can speak balkan languages

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I have short temper

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have one

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for the interview!

Please DM me as soon as possible in the discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom