Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Narek

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Narek
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone |GMT-7
4. Average online per day |5-10
5. Your Discord | narek1212
6. Your Nickname | Narek Versace
7. Your ID | 186

Additional Information
1.Leader Of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I was playing this RP-project since the start of the server and gained a lot of experience in the project and usually playing this project daily as I saw Ballas was not continuously making their term perfectly as I was having some better experience from families and I learnt may thing's by becoming Deputy Leader of Families

2. I saw Ballas going around the ghetto killing other gang member and having fun overall. I want to make Ballas the strongest gang in the ghetto its gonna be active at all times and were gonna participate in event like FZ store robbery etc.

3. Ballas have the best HQ in the ghetto because everyone that plays Grand Theft Auto Knows about Ballas i think that Ballas is one of the best gangs and i will make sure it the best one and active one Ballas On Top.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
getting 100% turf.
By negotiating with Leo`s in hostage situations, Gun Store Robbery, and Store robberies.
Making some special team for some departments like negotiations
Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid Attacking the FZ Raid.
Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.

Thank you for taking time to review my application!

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Rejected
Increase your Activity Time and put more efforts on application
Feel Free to apply again in future
Thankyou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom