Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zayn_Draco
Administrators nickname
Joe Savage
Date
Aug 8, 2023
Time
0:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/452454/

zayyn

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was called out for a PC check on 8/8 at 12:40 am, which I did. They checked various things in the PC check, which was fine up until then, then the admins began to suspect that I was either using script or 1337, or that I have a good cleaner, because they saw something strange in the prefetch folder, and Although (if I understood correctly) my PC was apparently not running in the background for 3 hours while I was ingame. Or that my Easy Anticheat wasn't executed (as far as I know, Easy Anticheat has nothing to do with whether I had Injected or not). Then they gave me the ridiculous reason why i got pulled out which is because I got 13 kills in the ghetto after 7 MINUTES... After they gave me the reason I noticed that I had POVs of the ghetto after we met After watching the POVs, they found a clip very SUS, although I can't quite understand it, since the sawed-off one always has a larger hitbox, which the admin Joe Savage CONFIRMED HIMSELF, but considered evaluating POVs to be pointless. I tried it with an admin complaint, which unfortunately didn't work because the reason was that a lot of evidence was found, although they gave me one reason that I couldn't explain myself, because the admin Jonathan Breitling thought to ban me just by guessing without any correct proofs.
That's the reason why i'm writing to you and I hope you can form your own opinion about the pc check, because i'm 100% sure that i didn't have anything on the pc. Im always down for other PC checks I haven't reset my pc yet.

I hope for understanding and positive feedback if there are any questions I would also be reachable via Discord my tag: zayn9024
I hope I can be part of the project again as I've been involved for so long from failures to this point because I'm having so much fun with the whole project with my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom