Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph Foreman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCSc95erRfo

Aditya

Player
Player
This guys were killing inside drug lab just before attack time..
yo bro i saw u running in that burger shot in ghetto,i was on ghetto spree so i followed you,and its only me kiling you not a whole family so

Occipital Vice

Player
Player
yeah i came inside i clapped your friends,but its only me clapping 2 of you ,check your pov before pointing on whole fam lmfaoo
By clapping u mean u came inside shot 2 people with no guns for no reason in a green zone?

Aditya

Player
Player
By clapping u mean u came inside shot 2 people with no guns for no reason in a green zone?
its ghetto,dont come there without guns, and its just me killing so i will like it ifs like between me and the guy who got killed ,i dont have an idea thats it your business i just followed my prey,if its breaking rules then its on me taking punishment....

Occipital Vice

Player
Player
In the pov u can clearly see that 2 people were shooting one with shotgun the other with rev id 72956 and id 38434 so u wont be the only taking the punishment this is considered rdm in a greenzone

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
You West guys really lost it these days.

Previous week you just shot at us from 50 meters in highway when you were preparing for event. Then came to collect guns.
I could imagine your speed of running to forum if we shot you there first.
Running to forums if you shot us first? Well consisting you made this forum post who’s running to the forums? And no we wouldn’t we would pull up 40 deep at your house and wipe you all out 🥵😘 instead of running to forums.

Banshee

Player
Player
Running to forums if you shot us first? Well consisting you made this forum post who’s running to the forums? And no we wouldn’t we would pull up 40 deep at your house and wipe you all out 🥵😘 instead of running to forums.

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
You West guys really lost it these days.

Previous week you just shot at us from 50 meters in highway when you were preparing for event. Then came to collect guns.
I could imagine your speed of running to forum if we shot you there first.
We’re still not gonna take you in West clown.Stop showing up to our famhouse bozo🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom