Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auston Highlife
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
07:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfzZXF3npc

dcartel

Player
Player
trying to tell me demands as im unconcious
That’s not how it works buddy provide full pov you were told when you get patched up put your hands up because u were getting robbed. Why did u cut off the clip ?? U got patched up while u were being patched up we told you to put your hand up that’s not talking to a unconscious body

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
That’s not how it works buddy provide full pov you were told when you get patched up put your hands up because u were getting robbed. Why did u cut off the clip ?? U got patched up while u were being patched up we told you to put your hand up that’s not talking to a unconscious body
that's talking to an unconscious body, that is how this works. Just because you guys did patch me up and said it again after I was patched doesn't negate the fact you were trying to give demands to an unconscious body Obviously I am going to be robbed. You don't have the right/power to stop RP and use the microphone to mix so you can speak to an unconscious body about what actions hes going to do next, how can my character hear you while unconscious? This is about speaking to a unconscious body. After you patch me, you can say it to the person, not while they're unconscious. Cut the POV? Bro the POV clearly shows me driving myself to beach market and you guys killing me and talking to my body before you picked me up and robbed me. I can show the rest of the POV and it still would be the same issue bucko

Last edited:

dcartel

Player
Player
that's talking to an unconscious body, that is how this works. Just because you guys did patch me up and said it again after I was patched doesn't negate the fact you were trying to give demands to an unconscious body Obviously I am going to be robbed. You don't have the right/power to stop RP and use the microphone to mix so you can speak to an unconscious body about what actions hes going to do next, how can my character hear you while unconscious? This is about speaking to an unconscious body. After you patch me, you can say it to the person, not while they're unconscious. Cut the POV? Bro the POV clearly shows me driving myself to beach market and you guys killing me and talking to my body before you picked me up and robbed me. I can show the rest of the POV and it still would be the same issue bucko
Buddy when ur getting patched up your basically come back alive that’s why when cops patch you up too, they say okay sir imma be patching you up healing your wounds etc same thing while being robbed patching up and telling you to put your hands up

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Rejected

He didn't give demands to put your hands up while you are dead. He said ''When you patched up, put your hands up.''
This is not a rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom