Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiana_Kaslana
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Sep 8, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/723dxu3 | https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/478947/

Kiana Kaslana

Gormint is Sold
Player
Hello again,

I am sorry to post this again but I think there is some misunderstanding. I was banned for gen 1.9 for tax fraud cause we exchanged cash but here are some points I want to let you know.

1. As someone who sold the house, I didn't receive cash before or after selling the house. It would be a tax fraud if I would have taken any money from him but I didn't.
2. Instead I gave him 500k after selling the house, How can I fraud tax if I didn't gain anything?
3. The reason I gave him 500k is the same reason why I gave him 1 million more from the bank, it was so that our new family could buy a bunker and split the profits. And we did buy it and started printing cash with our reserves of batteries.

When we did that exchange, we genuinely tried to do it by not breaking any rules, for example, we sold it at the state value + 10% of the state value. I love this server and I've always tried to never break any rules. I've never received any punishment and even if I did, it was removed cause I had a valid POV and I always try my best to follow all the rules. I've been only in State Orgs trying to enforce the law and also applying to be a lawyer so I've read all rules and legislatures, all the codes and laws and acts and there was no rule stating you can't invest in your family to split profits.

If this is still a violation of the rules and I've broken them then can I please ask you to reduce my punishment? I am just someone who has been grinding Grand RP for the last 2+ months without breaking any rules so can't you just reduce my punishment to just my account money reset and let me play? This is my first offense and I don't want to ruin all my hard work just because of my stupid mistake where I tried my best to follow all rules. I will lose my apartment, all the stuff that I've saved by far in my apartment, and all the GC I've been saving for so long to buy my dream car, and couldn't even enjoy the new update. I promise I will never make a similar mistake and anytime I am not sure, I will contact an admin first before doing something like that. Please don't take away the only joy I have left after I come back from my office for such a stupid mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom