Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raaone Vercetti
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Feb 6, 2022
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R_MoGH4LW8PJwGkY5Jtk0JlZzX2Io1j_/view?usp=drivesdk

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
Hello
Yesterday I was usually Checking Forum reports as an Admin , when I went to put results for forums in discord since I was out of town for work , suddenly I have noticed that my admin roles got removed without saying anything to me and I got kicked for Admin discord.

When I asked lebron Pluxury that why my role got removed He told me that you got fired due to Disrespecting Server. And it was mazhor , LeBron amd Sam's decision.

As far as I know it was happened due to this message of mine in UCRP chat.

In this message I didn't disrespect server it was only opinion about one rule and also that wasn't in GRP discord.

When I asked mazhor about it I'm DM he told me that Admins are not allowed to stay in another Project's Discord. Which was told to me after I got removed from Admin. It wasn't even written in Rules for administrator before I got removed.
It was announced in Admin rules channel after I got removed from Admin and got in game ban for 60 Days.

Since it was announced after my removal and we wasn't told that before there is no admin rule violation by me.
And about my message no one will think I have disrespected server . You guys just took decision because someone just send you that message without knowing that context or without askin

I haven't disrespected any server because I know how much time and effort developer puts in making of server.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. First of all I would like to say that it is written in the rules that you are not allowed to play on another projects. 3.1 leader rules states: play on other RP/RPG projects for GTA V and SAMP holding any position (leader, admin, etc) so you should know that. I would like to mention that as a chief administrator I can dismiss an employee if I lost any trust in them. Our administrators and leaders represent our server and we do not want those kind of issues to happen again. Announcement was made for administrators not to be in other discord projects. Regarding a ban appeal wait for Mazhors reply. Apart from this you leaked in this complaint rules for administration as well as information channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom