Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM and 1.1 Green Zone killings in City | ID 3625 6133 5818 14374

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
adee
Suspect ID
3625 6133 5818 14374
Date of violation
Feb 15, 2022
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE50d2dLRMc

Salah79

Player
Player
These 4 people came to us and killed us and stole our solar panels with no warning or any roll play also they are from the same gang as we are which is not allowed.
I hope that you can take an appropriate action against them to maintain the RP of the city.

Best Regards

Mustafa Hurmaci

The main musician Abraham Sweetvoice
Player
Metagaming (MG) - :censored:Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden

Mustafa Hurmaci

Player
They counted 5 seconds and hit, not rdm you weren't there when 5 seconds were counted

Mustafa Hurmaci

Player
Bu 4 kişi bize geldi ve bizi öldürdüler ve hiçbir uyarı veya herhangi bir roll play olmadan güneş panellerimizi çaldılar, ayrıca bizimle aynı çetedenler, buna izin verilmiyor.
Umarım şehrin RP'sini korumak için onlara karşı uygun bir önlem alabilirsiniz.

Saygılarımla
you know someone with a mask lol

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
These 4 people came to us and killed us and stole our solar panels with no warning or any roll play also they are from the same gang as we are which is not allowed.
I hope that you can take an appropriate action against them to maintain the RP of the city.

Best Regards
There is an rp reason to kill u u panted solars that's why the came to steal them and this situation happened it's totally fair and about gang if they r with thier family they can.......

Anqite

sCaMeR
Player
As heard from the video, he knows someone with a mask, this cannot be

Rancho Sixninez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID:3625 ,6133, 5818 and 14374 request the pov of situation
(NOTE : off topic comment will lead to forum ban )
You have 12 hours to provide pov

Anqite

sCaMeR
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID:3625 ,6133, 5818 and 14374 request the pov of situation
(NOTE : off topic comment will lead to forum ban )
You have 12 hours to provide pov
my friend now working i request 3009 id a pov

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
actually we were counting 5 seconds and he point gun to us if you watch carefully you will see so we killed them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom