Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Specterr

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Gurpreet singh
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + Country:
GMT+5 india
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 4 to 8 hours daily
5. Average online per week: 25 to 30 hours i can
6. Your Discord ID: laddisangha
7. Your Nickname (IC):Laddii Sangha
8. Your ID: 272547
9. Your In-Game Level: 41
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State
11: Languages Spoken: Hindi & English

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become state admin because from the starting i have seen lot of things as a member to deputy of many state organisations some times seen lot of people in RP server breaking rules As a administrator i love to teach those guys who usually RDM VDM so that all the citizens can be safe can do quality RP, and i have been here for a long time for an year and i did lot of fun things and different RP scenerios, but from now i want to watch over and help to others players and i now have a batter understanding of this game and i desired to become an administrator so that i could aid others and penalize those who violate the servers regulations. And the main thing is i will be very active in the city from my starting days and i m ready for leave rp life

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
My LEO Experiences

-6 terms as NG ( colonel )
-3 and half terms as GOV ( chief of staff )
-2 term as LSPD ( lieutenant )
-2 terms as SAHP ( chief )

3. What are your strengths?

so basically from my starting days i will really touched with Grand RP and makes lot of friends through this and i really love to communicate with others and i will be always try to help others and makes happy to him and some times if i loose something i will be always try to catch that back and i can learn quickly

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Some times if i got something new to do i will be try to push my self over and i will more addective to that work and in some cases when i know the truths and someone try to lies to me a that time i have some anger issues but i can solve that calmly.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

i love to talk with peoples and makes connections with them and i am most cure to solve their problems

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

i
dont have any to sell.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

N/A.
But once a year i will take LOA for Vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom