Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL : Soham Sengupta
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST +5:30
4. Average online per day : 12 hrs Normally
5. Your Discord - neelx7340
6. Your Nickname - Neel Xavier
7. Your ID - 204143
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard ( NG )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

~ When I first learned to speak or understand any situation, I joined NG as a private on Bob's term, as it was my first term. But after that, I spent 10–11 terms in NG. And 6 as HC, and Last Two Terms As (Deputy Leader) So Now I Am That Immune To Take The Control Of The Organization And Do Some More Exciting Stuffs! As My Last Terms As Deputy Under Saint Opps Its Still Good Few Things To Be Changed I Will Be Working On It ! Not only in Ng, I also served in SAHP, FIB, and LSPD.

~ As a leader, I would try my very best to always make the FZ base clean and safe for our own soldiers'. I would also have at least one guy on each gate from 12 to 22, and it would be followed strictly. My main motivation in the events will be attending the ACC ,bank, and store! But always make sure to help all other organizations when they want backup. I will also make sure that ranks are given to only those who are capable of it, and the department shall be handled by those who I think would be best for their assigned work so the organization can run smoothly. I will also make sure that the organization has some productivity and a lot of tournaments and events . Only guarding the gates, and after all the points, our main work is providing ammo to all the organizations, so that will be on our priority list as well.

~ As a leader my responsibilities is to provide NG and it's soldier's a better place to work in and always fulfill its demands like ghetto patrols , ammoruns , global events , and curator demands along with good numbers and for the works of NG their will be some particular departments for it so it can be done easier and maintaining discipline and professionalism . There will be no favoritism everyone will be fair promotions for their hard work and time so they can be do great work with us and always be some of soilders for ammo runs and help other LEO orgs and as a Genral of National Guard i will try to be most active and friendly with my soilders. Finally by In our e-mail system, we can work on rules with interactive seminars for base knowledge etc. This brings us one step closer to a smoother role-playing experience and its helps all of us for running NG with enjoyable and most memorable term. Once A Week I Will State My RR Team To Host A Rules Classes For All The New Units . i Will Also Make Sure Abou The Bodycam Stuffs As Its The Most Important Thing Till Arresting And At The Events .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization :

~ To Maintain Better Relationship With Other Leo's , Always Helping Them When They Are In Need Of Us .
~ I Will Try Do More Trainings With Other Leos's Like Lspd , Sahp And Fib ( if they are back )
~ While On Duty i Always Make Sure That All Of Our Units Are Proffesional .

Thanks To Curators And Senior Curators For Your Time Towards My Application ♥ .

Regards :
Neel Xavier

ramy almassri

Player
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL : Soham Sengupta
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST +5:30
4. Average online per day : 12 hrs Normally
5. Your Discord - neelx7340
6. Your Nickname - Neel Xavier
7. Your ID - 204143
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard ( NG )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

~ When I first learned to speak or understand any situation, I joined NG as a private on Bob's term, as it was my first term. But after that, I spent 10–11 terms in NG. And 6 as HC, and Last Two Terms As (Deputy Leader) So Now I Am That Immune To Take The Control Of The Organization And Do Some More Exciting Stuffs! As My Last Terms As Deputy Under Saint Opps Its Still Good Few Things To Be Changed I Will Be Working On It ! Not only in Ng, I also served in SAHP, FIB, and LSPD.

~ As a leader, I would try my very best to always make the FZ base clean and safe for our own soldiers'. I would also have at least one guy on each gate from 12 to 22, and it would be followed strictly. My main motivation in the events will be attending the ACC ,bank, and store! But always make sure to help all other organizations when they want backup. I will also make sure that ranks are given to only those who are capable of it, and the department shall be handled by those who I think would be best for their assigned work so the organization can run smoothly. I will also make sure that the organization has some productivity and a lot of tournaments and events . Only guarding the gates, and after all the points, our main work is providing ammo to all the organizations, so that will be on our priority list as well.

~ As a leader my responsibilities is to provide NG and it's soldier's a better place to work in and always fulfill its demands like ghetto patrols , ammoruns , global events , and curator demands along with good numbers and for the works of NG their will be some particular departments for it so it can be done easier and maintaining discipline and professionalism . There will be no favoritism everyone will be fair promotions for their hard work and time so they can be do great work with us and always be some of soilders for ammo runs and help other LEO orgs and as a Genral of National Guard i will try to be most active and friendly with my soilders. Finally by In our e-mail system, we can work on rules with interactive seminars for base knowledge etc. This brings us one step closer to a smoother role-playing experience and its helps all of us for running NG with enjoyable and most memorable term. Once A Week I Will State My RR Team To Host A Rules Classes For All The New Units . i Will Also Make Sure Abou The Bodycam Stuffs As Its The Most Important Thing Till Arresting And At The Events .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization :

~ To Maintain Better Relationship With Other Leo's , Always Helping Them When They Are In Need Of Us .
~ I Will Try Do More Trainings With Other Leos's Like Lspd , Sahp And Fib ( if they are back )
~ While On Duty i Always Make Sure That All Of Our Units Are Proffesional .

Thanks To Curators And Senior Curators For Your Time Towards My Application ♥ .

Regards :
Neel Xavier
👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom