Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kareem loco

they say I am the worst , but they don't know me
Player
📰 Information 📰
1. My Name IRL : Kareem
2. My Age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average Online per Day : 8-15hours
5.My Discord : kimo_01
6. My Nickname : Karim west
7. My ID : 125201

📰Additional information📰
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
hello, I'm filling out this application to be the leader of the street gang, balls. I aspire to be one of the top leaders among my plants. I formerly served as a deputy for the bloods and as an deputy and I was deputy of Marabunta. As a leader, I am well-versed in all of the duties that must be filled.

2.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization :
for me personally i know all the rules of the server and more... I am going to have very hard rules for the gang like :

1.1 Anyone under the age of 18 who enters the city will be asked 15-20 questions regarding the gang's rules, server rules, ghetto rules, turf rules, event rules, and other topics. If he successfully answers more than four questions, he will be barred from joining and will be required to return after one real day to answer extra questions for me to ensure that he has comprehended the regulations.

1.2 Anyone above the age of 18 in the city will be asked a series of (5-15) questions about gang rules, server regulations, ghetto rules, turf rules, event rules, and other topics. If he answers more than two questions incorrectly, he will be denied entry and will be required to return after one real day to complete extra questions to ensure that he understands the regulations.

1.3 And anyone who violates any regulations will be issued a half-warning, and if they are not breached within a week, the warning will be revoked. If they receive a second warning, they will be expelled from the gang for 30 days and will be prohibited from participating in any gang activity.

1.4 Each person must access the event and log in. Proof will receive a bonus straight from me in order for me to attract more gang members to events.

1.5 Failure to arrive at events for two days will result in a warning, and if he does it again the next day, he will be expelled for failing to arrive at events.

1.6 By allowing members to commit gun store robberies, I plan to make them more active. - 24 hours a day, building a hostage set in the ghetto, and more.

1.7 In order to reach my goal of getting 100% turfs in one term, I shall make 4 turfs every day.

1.8 I'll assemble a team of the most motivated individuals to work on gravity, and I'll work hard to make at least $10,000 each hour.

1.10 I will have one of the best turf teams in Grand Canyon history.

-Karim west-
Ex-bloods deputy
Ex-marabunta deputy

-Leader of Ballas-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom