Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ali Sina
2. Your age : OOC 17, IC 253. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : About 4 hours in city on weekdays, more than 10 hours on weekends.
5. Your Discord : Atom1c#3568
6. Your Nickname : Ali Anonymous
7. Your ID : 295861

Additional Information :

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Los Santos Police Department plays a big role in the city and is one of the main and most important organizations out there.
It needs to be up and running properly, and that is why I am here, I am looking forward to becoming the new Leader of Los Santos Police Department because I believe I have what it takes to lead the organization and to make sure that the citizens of Los Santos are safe.
I am capable of running an organization and being the chief of it because I have quite some experiences as a Law Enforcement Officer, I have experience in organizations such as SAHP and USSS, but I was not a part of those organizations for very long as I had more interest in LSPD and really enjoyed working there. My ranks in LSPD were Lieutenant of Public Relations, and Lieutenant of Human Resources and Training at the same time, so I have had a lot of experience working as a LSPD high command. I have also had a lot of experience in taking interviews and helping cadets and rookies. I teach new LSPD officers in a way that they won't feel overwhelmed in any way possible, I teach them in a way that they will understand what they need to do, and I make sure that they don't feel frustrated and wanting to leave the organization.
I will make then interested and make them want to stay.
As a leader I am able to do a lot of work for departments because I have experience in a lot of them. I have done a lot of work previously for departments such as public relations and human resources and training, I did so many trainings and interviews and was able to do paperwork at the same time and work on peoples logs or answer their questions if they have any. I also hosted a bunch of events for public relations which I believe it really helped to promote the organization.

image.png
4ECF944A-2490-43B7-BEDD-C73036AB905D.jpg
image.png

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

I always make sure to put in time and effort and help every officer when they need it and I explain things in a very precise and clear way so they will understand it.
I want to make LSPD a good experience for everyone that joins it. I will promote the organization and help to hire a lot of new officers to this beloved org.
When I will be the new Chief of LSPD, I will make sure everyone is doing their job properly and make sure that they are not making any mistakes.
As long as I am the Leader, there will be no warnings and such because LSPD will be under the control of the one and only, Ali Anonymous.
I will make sure that the officers that are somewhat new to the city know all the rules and regulations about the city and Los Santos Police Department.
I am looking forward to being the new leader of Los Santos Police Department as I have a lot of ideas and ways that I can improve the organization with, and to make it a fun and enjoyable place for everyone who works there.

I would like to thank you for taking your time to go through my application.
Don't have a good day, have a great day.
Best of luck,
Ali Anonymous

Sofia_Latina

Player
Player
+++ would be a great leader for many reasons I have know ali for quite some time he has always been very helpful and respectful don't miss you opportunity to make ali the new face of LSPD.

SmackShack

Player
Player
I couldnt find a HC better than Ali you tought us everything in LSPD
I wish you all the best my friend

Andy Bank

Ex- LSPD Chief of Police
Player
Ali is absolutely the best you can find for the next cheif of LSPD. He is helpful, enthusiastic and lively in this department and I would love to work along with him as he sails us through a wonderful term :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom