Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Jonathan ( Jojo ) Nair

2. Your age | 19

3. Time zone | GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 5 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule

5. Your Discord | .jokero45

6. Your Nickname | Albert Mancini

7. Your ID | 302176
USpwU1X.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader of ...... Los Santos Police Department
Add_a_subheading.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I see myself as a dedicated leader within the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), committed to upholding peace and harmony in the state. My approach is within intelligence, honesty, and an unwavering dedication to my role. I believe in the importance of constant vigilance to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
With having experience in holding high command positions in other legal organizations, I have contributed significantly to training/special operations divisions, which gives me a deep understanding of what it takes to enhance the LSPD. I aim to lead the LSPD by maintaining its integrity, upholding the law, and addressing internal and external threats. My focus is on creating a motivating environment where officers are well-trained and empowered to execute their duties with professionalism.

To keep things running smoothly and efficiently in the LSPD, my main focus is on picking the right folks for the right jobs. I believe that having the best people in the right positions is key to our success. Command positions would be assigned based on merit, qualifications, and experience in their respective fields. I would be finding our hardworking folks who don't posses the necessary skill but also demonstrate organization success and safety of the community

LSPD forms up the main pillar of the LEO organization , creating a front faced experience for the citizens of Los Santos, main for those who are new to the city. I want to create an open environment to help any citizen while exploring , creates a safer , city free of illegal parked cars by towing and delivering a visible police presence with marked patrol cars. I believe to create a police presence where citizens feel they can ask the questions which would benefit whole city. It will also create more chances for a deeper roleplay, as 911 calls can lead to more interesting interactions. I believe that by encouraging these interactions, LSPD can reclaim the streets of Los Santos. I would accomplish this by making Patrol my primary department and resource , with officers clearly understanding the main duty of the PD is staffing the streets. Officers that would qualify in the department would be able to join secondary bureau's.

Core Division
Parking Enforcement
These are the mans who are in charge of manning the tow truck ops for PD. Their primary responsibility is towing the vehicles that create obstructions. They are authorized to tow vehicles and to impound them for a fee. This would be very important division and will have retention bonus added to it to ensure it stays staffed.

Central Patrol Division
Every officer of the LSPD would be key member of CPD. This even includes those who are assigned to the parking enforcement. While priority would be given to ensuring towing is happening , excess towing units will join in for their patrol duties. Filling the streets with LSPD effectively would be my priority for the PD. When officers are active in cars , conducting patrols then response time to calls would be drastically reduced. Rapid response time to calls will make an noticeable impact on overall crime rates.
Secondary Division
Recruitment & Training Division
This division would be in charge of recruiting, retention and training of all officers in the PD. This will be done though a series of videos as well as testing applications to determine field knowledge. I would utilize four levels of certifications for officers in PD. this would determine general , supervisory & command level branches of knowledge. The goal behind this would be to accommodate a wide range of incoming skill sets & to ensure those that are in charge have a broad understanding of what is necessary to lead at events , take charges of scene and to guide the PD to overall success.

Office of Internal Affairs
IAD is the team in charge of auditing logs and ensuring officers are up to date on and compliant with license and conduct internal investigations for misconduct. IAD will take an active role in the PD with mandatory bodycam and activity checks conducted weekly.

Bureau for Enforcement & Assault Response ( B.E.A.R. )
This division is expert in responding to more combat situations involving enforcement actions and assaults. They are equipped with heavy weapons and tactics to handle such cases. I plan to have BEAR units focus their efforts on being a rapid reactionary force. Their priority is ensuring no officer is left waiting for backup. They will also focus on lead/guide events and special patrol assignments like ghetto patrol.

Investigation Bureau
IB will work with both FIB & SAHP in pursuit of criminal elements of the city. they will be authorized for both undercover and uniformed patrol tasks, I would want to be a combined effort to track the lead criminal structures of the city . I believe adding extra officers create a better safety net , while also making more realistic scenarios. LEOs routinely combine their resources for task force elements. I want to bring that here

Public Relations
This division handles community outreach and maintains positive relations between the police department and the public. They also manage media relations and public communication.

As a leader, I want to bring new ideas and promote teamwork and earn my guy's trust. I have made some changes in the divisions i have taken lead and made it better. PD is an hub for high rp experience & im eager to make it happen. So lets make PD better and show the blues on streets and own it

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- My biggest change will be to make a single primary division. I believe to focus efforts on both patrolling and towing would create more activity in the city It will also help clear up the unhealthy drivers and keep the city safer , especially from often reckless drivers the city streets experience. I would create an bonus program that will encourage positive activities within divisions as you should be rewarded for doing your duties.

- We should encourage PD to participate in more joint organization activities . Collaborating with other city organizations enhances rp , improves our ability to handle large ops , fosters a sense of teamwork beyond uniforms and promote joint training for benefit of entire city and its people .

- I believe we should establish a clear learning path for those aiming for long-term law enforcement careers, spanning from Police Recruit to Assistant Chief. This way officer's can experience continuous growth and understand the areas they need to enhance. By giving time in our officers, we can expect great results.

-We'll update how we track performance by having Assistant Chief & Commander's submit weekly progress reports. We'll reward proactive reporting. This will boost transparency, aligns with our goals, and gives us real-time insights into how things are going.

- In my term i would be bringing systematic uniforms and dedicated from bottom to top ranking , like supervisory officers Black uniform , senior officers white and patrol officers blue.

- We will have clear guidelines which will be told to every officer of PD so they dont break server rules and legislation.

- I would create an special squad who will recon and do anything to stop PD from falling , which would be leaded by Chief and do assigned special tasks.
We_are_here_for_you.png

Kind regards,
Albert Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom