Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Olivier
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + Country:
PST ( Canada )
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
24:00pm to 6:00am
5. Average online per week:
at least 30 hours
6. Your Discord ID:
Frenchy1015
7. Your Nickname (IC):
Frenchy Oops
8. Your ID:
9. Your In-Game Level:
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime):
State Curator
11: Languages Spoken:
French and Enlgish
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
II would love to become an Admin so I can help as many people as I can when needed so they can learn the basic rules of the city in example VDM, RDM. And I would also love to be an admin so I could see how the city is different as an god
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
I have been a part of most legal organisations excluding EMS. (FIB,LSPD,SAHP,USSS,NG). And I was also part of every illegal org.
3. What are your strengths?
My strenghts are great communication skills, the ability to work well underpressure and the knowledge of some city rules.
4. What are your weaknesses?
One of my weaknessses that is sometimes a good skill is im an overthinker but it helps me lots sometimes as it can solve up things pretty quickly, and another one of my weaknesses is being competetive
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can joy and laughter as i am a comedic guy and im very cheerful. Im also very respectful and a great listener when it come to rules comments or concers.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I would be ready to sell it if I had one
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, im usually not busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom